Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2021, 03:34 PM
Banned

I really think this kid is Starkind

he was telling me how easy it is to solo Rogue to 65 and when I ask him how his first thing he tells me is buy a kronos and get fungi, and then type /who druid and ask them to PL you

and when I pointed out that wont be an option when mischief launches later this month
his rebuttal is rogue will still be super easy to solo with because they can get a gnollhide lariat and backstab

like can you imagine this rogue in rawhide/banded armor using a gnollhide lariat and dragoon dirk to try and solo

oh and also he said you can just kill casters, and when i ask him which classic zone has an abundance of casters for rogues to theoretically solo... he mentions a velious zone..

i still remember the time a level 50 rogue died trying to kill a level 30 evil eye for the bag in lower guk last summer... so yeah. these TLP kids are grossly out of touch with reality.
Old 05-02-2021, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really think this kid is Starkind

he was telling me how easy it is to solo Rogue to 65 and when I ask him how his first thing he tells me is buy a kronos and get fungi, and then type /who druid and ask them to PL you

and when I pointed out that wont be an option when mischief launches later this month
his rebuttal is rogue will still be super easy to solo with because they can get a gnollhide lariat and backstab

like can you imagine this rogue in rawhide/banded armor using a gnollhide lariat and dragoon dirk to try and solo

oh and also he said you can just kill casters, and when i ask him which classic zone has an abundance of casters for rogues to theoretically solo... he mentions a velious zone..

i still remember the time a level 50 rogue died trying to kill a level 30 evil eye for the bag in lower guk last summer... so yeah. these TLP kids are grossly out of touch with reality.
You're terrible if you need a caster mob or gnoll hide lariat to be in vanilla.

The EE in guk is a chanter, they are pure hax. Use intimidate and two sbds, and use the corner to stay out of los. Maybe jump in the water and fight on the bridge. Maybe use a root net on his pet. Maybe bring a wort pot and a pumice stone, and use a poison on him. Maybe that's a good mob for the gnoll hide lariat. Maybe just kill some mammoths or something else and buy a bag. Instead. Takes less time than running down to guk.

Starkind is all I post on, and I don't think you're very good if you can't kill a level 34 mob lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive never been a twink either im more of a bear body type tbh
Old 05-02-2021, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're terrible if you need a caster mob or gnoll hide lariat to *backstab* in vanilla.
Old 05-02-2021, 06:21 PM
Kobold

recondojoe having a schizo episode, he thinks everyone that posts at him is the same person
Old 05-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
recondojoe having a schizo episode, he thinks everyone that posts at him is the same person
I've been there. It's indeed sad.

Also no way he geared his gnome in under a month.
Old 05-02-2021, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been there. It's indeed sad.

Also no way he geared his gnome in under a month.
I'm not sure if you're literally retarded, or? I started AFK camping deputies in Misty Thicket around level 27, each one drops a spear worth 11p, and some change
6 minute spawn timer... comes out to over 100p an hour
i stayed there until level 36...

if you really think i didnt earn enough to get 200+ wisdom during that time period then youre a looney tune... the most expensive item I bought was GEBs.. withered leather, sebilite scale etc. are cheap AF.
Old 05-02-2021, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure if you're literally retarded, or? I started AFK camping deputies in Misty Thicket around level 27, each one drops a spear worth 11p, and some change
6 minute spawn timer... comes out to over 100p an hour
i stayed there until level 36...

if you really think i didnt earn enough to get 200+ wisdom during that time period then youre a looney tune... the most expensive item I bought was GEBs.. withered leather, sebilite scale etc. are cheap AF.
Takes u 11 minutes to med bucko. And that split would have wrecked u at 27.

Calling bs. Unless necro. Or quad. Let's not forget the asshole druid.
Old 05-02-2021, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:

you start felp, hes like level 20

and then you move to looh when you can... hes closer to the level of the three at the gate... i never fucked with the gate because of the level 55 druid running around buffing them..

my friend who is necro was doing gate but after 3 deaths to the 55 dr uid they said its not worth it..
Old 05-02-2021, 08:34 PM
Large Rat

Quote:

You think mobs just "wreck" Recondojoe? He's an instagram model, former green beret, AND a navy seal. When the exp bags he kills respawn, they immediately run back to him and ask him for his autograph.
Old 05-02-2021, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeynight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think mobs just "wreck" Recondojoe? He's an instagram model, former green beret, AND a navy seal. When the exp bags he kills respawn, they immediately run back to him and ask him for his autograph.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread