Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 12:15 AM
Sarnak

run you are desperately seeking validation through P99....its sad.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
run you are desperately seeking validation through P99....its sad.
I'm bored and sharing my experiences with the community who has harbored my twisted, warped, beaten, bruised, and bloody soul for 5 years off and on.

It IS sad.

And to be frank I'm tired of it. But here it is. I share with you my inner thoughts and some are wonderful. I've learned a lot here.

And some remain the angry, mean, cruel, people they started out, or as some become enlightened and happier, and finally I see a glimmer of wisdom and spark of enlightenment.... other dark ones rise up to take their place.

YOU JUST wait... wait till you have lived in the dark recesses of the internet like I have for as long as I have, and you will feel my pain and my joy and my understanding of the net, of the sea of information and all it's voices screaming out and piling up on the bloody shores of p99's RnF forums.

Give it time.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why wear anything?
Because shiny things are shiny and we like pretty things?
Old 02-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Banned

Also clothes are a level of sophistication, some more so than others.

Also tidiness and neatness. Or hygiene.

It is one of the few things that separates us from animals.

Humans make very bad animals.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Banned

Yet we are animals, and less sane than most.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Banned

You know those little white kids who talk gangsta (wiggers)?

That is you in the transgender world an annoying ass white kid with mental problems.

Stfu n go suck on your dads cock
Old 02-08-2014, 12:34 AM
Kobold

I kinda thought you were joking but I don't really get the responses, and so fuck them. I'll bite. You also have to take into account the generations of women dressing like men, whereas men dressing like women in public and not on stage is new. Like the women pioneers of yesteryear, they're met with hostility. Also, women have that coveted minority status (=legions of academic and legal defenders) that protects them, whereas straight dudes don't. Unless you're under the aegis of gay (another coveted minority status currently), good luck going out in pumps and a skirt. Fuck I live in Seattle and dudes dress in kilts, so that's something.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:35 AM
Banned

ughhhhhhhhhhh you guys are really terrible

were do you get off on cutting at people this low... i mean yeah I've taken some cheap shot here and there, but really?

is this the only way to attack my viewpoint, is to attack my credibility... or mental well being? you guys are seriously awesome PhDs in human psychology etc etc..

So I came out, I hardly think that makes me a spokesperson, why do you give a fuck rellapse? You trans 2?

I'm done here, seeing as only a bunch of mad trolls posted replies - a few people were were kinda cool and I killed the thread with quadruple posts. So yeah.... IDK..... my humor is not winning me points.

Be mad, stay mad, good night losers.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I kinda thought you were joking but I don't really get the responses, and so fuck them. I'll bite. You also have to take into account the generations of women dressing like men, whereas men dressing like women in public and not on stage is new. Like the women pioneers of yesteryear, they're met with hostility. Also, women have that coveted minority status (=legions of academic and legal defenders) that protects them, whereas straight dudes don't. Unless you're under the aegis of gay (another coveted minority status currently), good luck going out in pumps and a skirt. Fuck I live in Seattle and dudes dress in kilts, so that's something.
Thanks for the intelligent response, yeah it's weird and I thought it was a frustrating conundrum, but to get mad about it?

Doubt anger is going to make the issue any better. I'm just so surprised people call themselves enlightened human beings.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I killed the thread with quadruple posts.