Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 06:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default twitch streamer brought me back!

hello, I just figured out I would make a post saying I was new to p99. I played a LOT up until PoP got released.
I was watching a Rim world twitch streamer and we were chatting about great games. I brought up EQ and he said he still plays it here on p99. I had to see for myself if it were true! NO luclin.. no free travel.. just oldschool fun!

I spent 4 hours today trying to figure out how to get p99 to work! I then made a shiny new char on the blue server!

I fumbled around for a good hour before I saw my first monster. But i managed to sort of find my way. I am now a proud level 3!

I am waiting till my streamer logs back on to tell him the news! But I AM looking for a newbie friendly guild with a discord that I can ask some ui questions, hopefully make new friends, and eventually group up with!

Thanks for reading!
Old 09-12-2020, 11:20 PM
Sarnak

You could have tried Green, Its only original world at the moment, Kunark will be released in a couple of months. Lots of people leveling up and many many guilds to join.

Unless you want all the content up to Velious unlocked already, that is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2020, 06:43 AM
Banned

The ui function below creates a user interface vidmate that has a title panel and a sidebar layout, which includes a sidebar panel and a main panel. Note that these elements are placed within the fluidPage function.
Closed Thread