Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a way to remove portions of text like Diety / level / surname? It's giving me some issues here lol -- Love the UI been using it for a bit now, it just only caused problems once I dinged 20.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting. Apparently, I failed include enough space for a surname....oops! That's what I get for never giving my characters a last name. Will fix it in the next update but until then you can exclude the diety and player level from the UI by following these instructions:

1. Navigate to the Leewong UI folder. Locate a file named "EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml". Open it with notepad, wordpad, or your favorite text editor. I prefer notepad ++ which you can download and install for free by doing a quick google search.

2. Once the file is open in a text editor scroll down to the very bottom and you will find this line:
<Pieces>PW_PlayerDiety</Pieces>.

3. We need to comment out that line so it looks likes this:
<!-- <Pieces>PW_PlayerDiety</Pieces> -->

4. Do the same for the player level line:
<!-- <Pieces>PW_PlayerLevel</Pieces> -->

5. Save the file and you are done [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by leewong; 08-18-2014 at 04:05 PM..