Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toomuch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Between 1 and 2, on the left of that tunnel on the OUTSIDE, in the EXACT corner there, I was told is a safespot. I've gone afk for hours there, but I can't recall if I was sneaking/hiding or not (bard). I DO remember that I was playing healsong, so I wasn't "invis". This was almost a year ago though, so my memory isn't crystal clear on the details, but I'm 100% certain on that spot. I found it hard to believe there was a safe spot very near Soothsayer, but I remember it working for me.

Also, if you have any pet classes, it's probably too tight of a corner.
Now that you mention it I remember there being a safe spot there, just to the left of the entrance to the Soothsayer area.

And as an aside, man I love Droga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] What other zone has such an incredible density of mobs that it's hard to find actual safe spaces in it?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:47 PM
Fire Giant

Theres a safe spot just west of 5. West of a boulder.

Edit: on the eastern map
<The Second Sons>
Old 09-04-2018, 02:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres a safe spot just west of 5. West of a boulder.

Edit: on the eastern map
Awesome we'll look for this one!
Old 09-04-2018, 02:14 AM
Sarnak

Thanks for the info all, seems like there are plenty of safe spot around #2 but we will wait a few lvls before moving to the inner sanctun. Think we will stay on east side near the safe room (#4 on map) for now unless we find another safe spot to move to. I love this zone so much!
Closed Thread