Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BWHAHAHAHA HA HA HAHA HA AHA

EVERY SINGLE ROGUE OVER 3K RATING IS A HIGH PROFILE PUBLIC INDIVIDUAL, AND SHARING YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND ARMORY IS NOT ONLY A NORMAL PART OF WOW, ITS ENCOURAGED. THAT'S WHY BLIZZARD MADE AN ENTIRE FUCKING WEBSITE AND SYSTEM BASED AROUND IT.

IT'S OKAY HONEY, I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU'VE NEVER COME ANYWHERE NEAR 3K RATING.

I DOUBT YOUVE EVEN BROKEN 1550 RATING.

EVERY SINGLE ARMORY IN THE ENTIRE GAME IS PUBLIC BY THE WAY. CAN YOU TEACH ME THIS NEAT TRICK WHERE I JUST GET TH E HIGHEST RATED PLAYERS IN THE ENTIRE GAME BANNED BY CLICKING ON THEIR PUBLIC ARMORY? BAHWHWHAHA YOU SOUND SO DUMB
thanks for proving how fucked retard you are, u can get enough reports in game to garanted ban with enough spam .

A Horde player working on the Scarab Lord quest chain has seemingly received an automatic suspension after being mass reported by a coalition of Alliance competitors, prompting the question of whether automated moderation tools are simply too powerful and easily exploitable for their own good. We previously reported how the Sulfuras (US-PvP) server was the first to complete the AQ war effort, and now infighting between Horde and Alliance guilds vying for Scarab Lord is reaching a crescendo.

While griefing and infighting is in no way a new thing on PvP servers (some would even say encouraged), especially during this particular quest chain), a group of Alliance players on the server have purportedly mass reported one of the Horde players attempting the Scarab Lord chain to the point where they received an automatic suspension.

this is just latest example of it .

if u are so fucked up u cannot understand it i encourage u to seek help ur mental problems are growin and look realy troublesome
Old 08-10-2020, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard that only real men play fortnight.
i like to being touched b at fornight but thoughs of recondojoe creepin over my roof make me shiver
Old 08-10-2020, 09:56 AM
Aviak

FF14 > WoW
Old 08-10-2020, 09:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for proving how fucked retard you are, u can get enough reports in game to garanted ban with enough spam .

A Horde player working on the Scarab Lord quest chain has seemingly received an automatic suspension after being mass reported by a coalition of Alliance competitors, prompting the question of whether automated moderation tools are simply too powerful and easily exploitable for their own good. We previously reported how the Sulfuras (US-PvP) server was the first to complete the AQ war effort, and now infighting between Horde and Alliance guilds vying for Scarab Lord is reaching a crescendo.

While griefing and infighting is in no way a new thing on PvP servers (some would even say encouraged), especially during this particular quest chain), a group of Alliance players on the server have purportedly mass reported one of the Horde players attempting the Scarab Lord chain to the point where they received an automatic suspension.

this is just latest example of it .

if u are so fucked up u cannot understand it i encourage u to seek help ur mental problems are growin and look realy troublesome
Ah and use https://www.pvpleaderboard.com/players/us
skillcaped stoped being relevant 2 years ago
Old 08-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddbaal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FF14 > WoW
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Old 08-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

FF14 is also really good. The dungeon queue stuff is rad.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:19 AM
Kobold

I enjoy both games tbh. WoW for PVP and p99 for PVE and community

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-10-2020, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Going to say this. There is very very little difference between WoW/EQ. Classic EQ is ez mode compared 2 orginal live. Wiki/Cable inet/Voice/ GM intervention. How many camps are solo able compared to live..

aka EQp99= easier if not easier then care bear WoW. Just a free version that people love to whine about.

Sadly the one thing EQ had was its community.(p99 doesn't have that sadly)
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Remember when Joe said he works for BLM and then tried to call me a liberal as an insult
Old 08-10-2020, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FF14 is also really good. The dungeon queue stuff is rad.
Hows it work? I never played these. How would it work in EQ terms I wonder?
Closed Thread