Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eq ain't the game for this guy
It's not the game for me because I don't like having to grind for hours and hours just to gain one level at the early stages? I'm pretty sure that wasn't a defining feature of the game when it first came out.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not the game for me because I don't like having to grind for hours and hours just to gain one level at the early stages? I'm pretty sure that wasn't a defining feature of the game when it first came out.
Yes it was

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 04-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Kobold

The first couple of levels are extremely boring unless you are twinked out. Hang in there, it gets better.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes it was
Then the game was either not working as intended, or was poorly designed. It's not supposed to take 4+ hours to gain one level as a newbie. At a higher level, fine, but not for a character that's brand new.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Aviak

4+ hours to get from 4-5 sounds way off if you're killing blue mobs as often as you're able to. What are you killing & what's your class? Make sure to make use of the skills/spells available to you from your class guild. There's nothing wrong with heading to gfay, but it's not going to be very much different than EC or nro.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by element08 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4+ hours to get from 4-5 sounds way off if you're killing blue mobs as often as you're able to. What are you killing & what's your class? Make sure to make use of the skills/spells available to you from your class guild. There's nothing wrong with heading to gfay, but it's not going to be very much different than EC or nro.
I'm a Halfling Warrior.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a Halfling Warrior.
Go to EC and beg. Gear, buffs, all of it. Won't get much but kunark garbage, but, it's far far far superior to crap you'll find at 4-5.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Troll Carl is troll

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 04-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to EC and beg. Gear, buffs, all of it. Won't get much but kunark garbage, but, it's far far far superior to crap you'll find at 4-5.
Begging is beneath me. If someone passing by sees me and wants to give me something then I'm happy to take it, but I would never go around begging for free shit. I'm not a brazilian.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Banned

Now I remember why I stopped posting here so long ago. The forum is so full of trolls and assholes, it's easy for them to make them out.

Very well, radditsu has seen me before, I'll give him one guess to my former username.
Closed Thread