Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2014, 11:34 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
play every day? lol u srs?

what's my incentive to keep logging in and "be the bigger man"?

you mean so i can be like salem and get banned for absolutely nothing and then ignored even though there's proof that i did nothing wrong?

what about so i can play for 12 hours a day to build up an opposition of players only to be trained by nizzar and pals over and over when they start to lose with impunity?

how about i have a guild comprised of mostly european players and the server gets reset by rogean three times in two weeks, each time being the day after i spend 10 hours pushing spawn timers into our primetime?

how about i play somewhere with a terrible resist code because the developers don't give enough of a fuck to spend an hour out of their afternoon fixing it?

how about i fraps someone training my raid because they're butthurt about losing, and literally no GM responds to the petition thread that was bumped 17 times over a span of 55 days nor the multiple PMs and multiple ignored /tells in-game?

yeah man, sounds great, i'll get right on that instead of forumquest which is 100000x more interesting/funny
You make this post as if Nihilum is the only guild causing problems and breaking the rules. Are you working a PR campaign or just completely blind?

And again, why play/post here if you hate it so much? Tired of the negativity - go spread that bullshit on rerolled or the Azrael forums. I'm tired of seeing it here.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

I could really use a reimbursement please. My red Dragon Hero Bracer poofed 12 days ago and I could use the thing about now. Eunomia already did the legwork - help please.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make this post as if Nihilum is the only guild causing problems and breaking the rules. Are you working a PR campaign or just completely blind?

And again, why play/post here if you hate it so much? Tired of the negativity - go spread that bullshit on rerolled or the Azrael forums. I'm tired of seeing it here.
pras derudog. pras red99 and it's staff. winter is coming.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
play every day? lol u srs?

what's my incentive to keep logging in and "be the bigger man"?

you mean so i can be like salem and get banned for absolutely nothing and then ignored even though there's proof that i did nothing wrong?

what about so i can play for 12 hours a day to build up an opposition of players only to be trained by nizzar and pals over and over when they start to lose with impunity?

how about i have a guild comprised of mostly european players and the server gets reset by rogean three times in two weeks, each time being the day after i spend 10 hours pushing spawn timers into our primetime?

how about i play somewhere with a terrible resist code because the developers don't give enough of a fuck to spend an hour out of their afternoon fixing it?

how about i fraps someone training my raid because they're butthurt about losing, and literally no GM responds to the petition thread that was bumped 17 times over a span of 55 days nor the multiple PMs and multiple ignored /tells in-game?

yeah man, sounds great, i'll get right on that instead of forumquest which is 100000x more interesting/funny
\

NAW NAW BAN THIS MOTHA FUCKA 8)
Old 06-20-2014, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 11.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ouch. we need a burn unit to red99 forums to treat colgate confirmed piece of shit by gm derudog.

thanks for your help on improving the community derudog.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure, feel free to elaborate, if you haven't realized by now, i'd love transparency from the staff, but i don't know what you're referring to unless you're claiming that salem is actually guilty of anything other than outplaying teeks here

Quote:
well, i don't play here, at least not until players/guilds are ACTUALLY held accountable for their actions, which is the entire point alongside looking for more staff transparency

i've always held the stance that the forums are much more entertaining than the actual game itself
Old 06-21-2014, 12:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
the forums are much more entertaining than the actual game itself
100% classic
Old 06-21-2014, 01:34 AM
Fire Giant

Colgate, just fucking disappear already
Old 06-21-2014, 01:49 AM
Banned

cwall mind steppin off da scene? 8) even the guides dont want u here
Old 06-21-2014, 01:50 AM
Banned

naw
Closed Thread