Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 07:00 PM
Banned

not 1 person to confirm my dunk earlier

u guys are a nutswing brigade! I miss azzar

centuries old discipline
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-02-2020 at 07:03 PM..
Old 12-02-2020, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not 1 person to confirm my dunk earlier

u guys are a nutswing brigade! I miss azzar

centuries old discipline
Azzar's proly lurking. Life changes and all.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Stay away from Texas. Its terrible. Better off staying where you are. Everyone is racist and there are no good looking women.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is true. A lot of West Texas is pretty dope tho'. Just violent lands with a violent history.
https://youtu.be/2w-8Kyq17FU
Old 12-03-2020, 12:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay away from Texas. Its terrible. Better off staying where you are. Everyone is racist and there are no good looking women.
fatguy is right, I forgot to even mention the huge obesity rate. Like just going out to the grocery store in a lower middle class area in TX, the ppl will be 1000x uglier and browner on average than teh equivalent in Washington State. Makes Washington walmart look like a Beverly Hills wholefoods. Just a miserable, awful state of being where misery and obesity prevail and it's fucking hot and you get sun damaged skin. Have u ever traveled to the south/southwest before topgunben? Or just heard about it on joe rogan?
Old 12-03-2020, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fatguy is right, I forgot to even mention the huge obesity rate. Like just going out to the grocery store in a lower middle class area in TX, the ppl will be 1000x uglier and browner on average than teh equivalent in Washington State. Makes Washington walmart look like a Beverly Hills wholefoods. Just a miserable, awful state of being where misery and obesity prevail and it's fucking hot and you get sun damaged skin. Have u ever traveled to the south/southwest before topgunben? Or just heard about it on joe rogan?
Top Benjamin is following bad advice he got off "The Donald dot Win"

That's why he's doing this, that's why he's abandoning his livelihood and uprooting his family.

Sad!
Old 12-03-2020, 12:23 AM
Banned

even neonazis are smarter. they'll send you to the northwest front -_-

sad indeed
Old 12-03-2020, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sry, Florida is such a shithole filled with NE retirees and Cubans. It's Florida, right? I dunno, I can't be sassy and silly at the same time being gone for so long.
Old 12-03-2020, 01:00 AM
Banned

I've been to austin and dallas and corpus christi. They are all completely fine and good, and there is a ton of good food everywhere. Austin was mega-hot during the summer, the other two I visited during the winter. The only place in texas I hear is a real shit hole is el paso.
Old 12-03-2020, 01:35 AM
Banned

I may make this post in three years, except it’ll be MR. If you don’t live with four seasons and one of them being real winter you’re a compete pussy, and not this identity style, a real soft pussy.
Closed Thread