Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 10-13-2023, 03:00 PM
Orc

show bob and vagene i give advise
Old 10-13-2023, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still saving our little video for a while, it actually pin points the exact moment when silky realizes hes awful at EQ

must be awful to limp low iq suggestions at people and get shit on all day for it
Honestly please post it. It just shows me waiting on you to start the test, while checking pet pathing to make sure the existing group trying to XP doesn't get trained. I am not going to train other people simply to prove a point. Cycling agro to start the test in earnest isn't soloing lol.

Unfortunately you went into this trying to catch me playing poorly. You were so desperate to catch something you logged off too early and proclaimed you got something. This is what happens when you don't understand the game well enough, and must resort to silly tactics like this to try and prove your point.

That video is just going to make you look bad, so please post it.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-13-2023 at 03:07 PM..
Old 10-13-2023, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

dude summons pet, watches pet die, casts a couple times on mobs, literally no groups in RCY or LCY and camps at 30%

also imagine having to get "set up" for four KC mobs

your an actual psychopath, like a real one, its funny and sad at the same time, having droves of people tell you your wrong over and over all the while ignoring facts and evidence based suggestions that would ultimately improve your own gameplay

just another ignorant crazy, i bet fat, and unemployed insufferable retard surfing the boards for some meaning in their own insignificant life

byeee
Old 10-13-2023, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude summons pet, watches pet die, casts a couple times on mobs, literally no groups in RCY or LCY and camps at 30%

also imagine having to get "set up" for four KC mobs

your an actual psychopath, like a real one, its funny and sad at the same time, having droves of people tell you your wrong over and over all the while ignoring facts and evidence based suggestions that would ultimately improve your own gameplay

just another ignorant crazy, i bet fat, and unemployed insufferable retard surfing the boards for some meaning in their own insignificant life

byeee
You specifically wanted a test of 6 mobs being root rotted while using a pet. Why would I single kill the mobs we are going to test with, and then wait 30 minutes for repops lol? You would simply accuse me of single killing mobs instead, since you are looking for a reason to attack me. The setup is getting 6 mobs root rotted for this test. It isn't like you are always doing this in a normal KC crawl.

I summoned my pet to check pathing. I haven't had a summoned pet on KC rampart in years. Of course I am going to try a few things out first to make sure it doesn't affect other players. I am not going to train other players to prove a point. You were simply too eager to find a fault, so you are making all of these assumptions about what you think I was doing. Again, please post the video.

As I said before, I would be wary playing with Penish in the future. As you can see, he is willing to waste people's time and troll them in game because he can't prove his points on an Elf Forum.

People rarely post evidence, yet you keep saying I ignore evidence. You are simply projecting your own issues on to me. I back up my points with evidence, most other posters do not. You keep assuming that because multiple people disagree with someone, that means they must be wrong. This is simply not true. If ten people say 2 + 2 = 5, that doesn't mean it is true. 2 + 2 will still equal 4.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-13-2023 at 03:30 PM..
Old 10-13-2023, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only problem is you have poor reading comprehension and make strawmen out of things I say. Your inability to understand nuance is amazing. It is the only way you can feel like you won the debate, instead of actually proving your points. I wouldn't advise listening to anything Crede has to say when it comes to trying to rehash my conversations. He is either very bad at reading, or very bad at trolling. Neither make him credible.

1. All video games are built on rules and math. You can figure out which races are best paired with a specific class. Claiming everything is ambiguous and therefore you can never figure things out is simply not true. This is a cop out answer used when people don't want to feel like they are wrong about something.

2. I never said Shamans were a DPS class, that is not their designation. Factually they can output good DPS when root rotting. When root rotting they can out DPS a Mage. This is easy to prove, so I am not sure why you keep denying it. You purposely leave out the specification of root rotting to be misleading.

3. I never said people can't be mad. The simple fact is awakening the Sleeper is a game mechanic that is meant to be used. Claiming another guild is purposely denying you loot because they played a game mechanic that is meant to be used is nonsense. This is especially true when loot will be denied in either scenario. Not everybody needs a Scepter of Destruction or Shroud of Longetivity. The Essence Lens items are useable on all classes, and are in the top 3 BiS items in those slots for all those classes.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuVBewCNgY - Shaman pets can tank a Cliff Golem. That's pretty good for a level 39 Pet. That doesn't mean they can tank everything, which is what you seem to be implying. As usual you don't understand the concept of nuance.

5. JBB is better than what you get from being an Iksar for most players. This is easy to prove with data. The way you stated this as me saying JBB is "min/max" is purposely misleading. JBB is one factor in many that makes Ogres the best Shaman race.

6. This is true. The majority of 4 man content does not need a dedicated Cleric. That doesn't mean you can't bring one if you want. You can always bring a pocket cleric for occasional CH's or Reses. It is much easier to create a level 49 Cleric than it is to create a Torpor Shaman.

7. A Shaman/Enchanter duo can do more content than a Cleric/Enchanter duo, because Clerics don't open up new content. Things like Fungi King and WW Dragons are better done with a Shaman/Enchanter, for example. Nobody has been able to show a camp that can only be done with a Cleric/Enchanter, where a Shaman wouldn't be able to handle it.
Unfortunately people these are just more lies/theories/trolling coming from someone who has been repeatedly called out for their lack of skill. Just want to reaffirm to the community that nothing this guy says is actually factual. You should proceed with extreme caution when considering whatever is being said.
Old 10-13-2023, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

I predict at least another 20 pages
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 10-13-2023, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately people these are just more lies/theories/trolling coming from someone who has been repeatedly called out for their lack of skill. Just want to reaffirm to the community that nothing this guy says is actually factual. You should proceed with extreme caution when considering whatever is being said.
You keep showing people you are just a troll. Thanks.

I am not sure why you think anybody will believe this. You haven't provided anything other than easily disproven strawmen about what I have posted. It's easy to prove you are a liar, and you keep doubling down.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

I want to see the video!
Old 10-13-2023, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycon43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to see the video!
Me too! There's really nothing there other than us getting into position and me testing out pathing while waiting on Penish. He logged because I was cycling agro, which he doesn't seem to understand.

I am not sure why he thought four rooted mobs that were rooted while we were running up to rampart is the start of a 6 mob root rot test.

He was so excited to get footage of me playing bad he logged off before we started the test lol. But you can't expect much from someone doing that.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 10-13-2023 at 08:10 PM..
Old 10-13-2023, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycon43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to see the video!
me 3!
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2