Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

damn she even gave him his toon? cold blooded.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Must have played on Firiona Vie...
Old 05-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Aviak

Default haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PL and a BJ, IMO.
hilarious LMAO
Old 05-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He even told me the guy took over his EQ account and played his shaman toon.
>2012
>giving your girlfriend/boyfriend the passwords to anything not necessary for the two of you to live together
>not changing account info once you split up for security reasons

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they met when they were 25 and been together for 7 years, not an early relationship
Painful. But still, plenty of time to get out there and find someone else.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:37 AM
Aviak

ok first how do you buy an apartment? Did you mean condo, or just the upfront to rent/lease the thing? If a condo - yeah ouch, same as a house anymore..apartment? pffft.
He should be glad they didn't get married, or he'd be living under a bridge after the divorce. That said, whats HER side? Sure she might be a money grubbing cock whore, OR he may be an abusive douche - or just as simple as emotionally distant. who knows.

Either way, in the end - its just another ex girlfriend. Tell him he should grab a tissue, wipe his vagina then grow some testicles and move on.

This coming from a recent divorce - so been there x10.

"only person who feels sorry for you, is you. so MAN up."
-me
Last edited by insertname; 05-21-2012 at 08:41 AM..
Old 05-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertname [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok first how do you buy an apartment? Did you mean condo, or just the upfront to rent/lease the thing? If a condo - yeah ouch, same as a house anymore..apartment? pffft.
He should be glad they didn't get married, or he'd be living under a bridge after the divorce. That said, whats HER side? Sure she might be a money grubbing cock whore, OR he may be an abusive douche - or just as simple as emotionally distant. who knows.

Either way, in the end - its just another ex girlfriend. Tell him he should grab a tissue, wipe his vagina then grow some testicles and move on.

This coming from a recent divorce - so been there x10.

"only person who feels sorry for you, is you. so MAN up."
-me
sorry to be so honest, but you are an idiot.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Tell your friend if it wasn't meant to be its not worth worrying about. It's hard to see it from the outside perspective, but if that girl did that stuff to him what did he really lose? Not someone worth while.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 05-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell your friend if it wasn't meant to be its not worth worrying about. It's hard to see it from the outside perspective, but if that girl did that stuff to him what did he really lose? Not someone worth while.
I know, but im having problems deliviring this to him. They have been together for quite a long time and it really looked like they are gonna stay together. They were planing baby, he took the loan on his name and then she just went nuts...i mean online love from EQ? WTF? So he is now stuck with the loan which is not small, cant really get out of it. He is like fuck all women now... he used to have drinking problems before, but it never got out of hand. I met with him now and there were moments those of you dealing with heavy drunk parents or close people know... moments when they are not themselves. He looked at me at one moment and did not fucking recognize me....he was llike getting aggressive cause he thought im someone else...and then he flipped and goes im sorry man, I did not recognize you....at that moment I had fuckin tears in my eyes, cause this is my frind I have knows all my life... its fucked and idk what to do to help him....i dont even know why I write it here...

sry for the spelling
Old 05-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Try to keep him active, with other people. I didn't mean sexually, but that works too. Being around people helps.
Closed Thread