Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Kobold

Default SK killing bards?

Obv Necros and Mages can jump on the 6 minute bards ASAP. As a Shadowknight, what is a good level to start on them? I'm looking for nice AFK leveling camps to do while I play Heroes and Hearthstone and read and such.
Old 04-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Aviak

You could try the one in west karana around 12-13, should be okay or wait until 15 to get snare/fear if you want a safety net. After that it's pretty much the same, you might want to avoid the one in west freeport unless you're human or erudite or can get an invis to make sure you don't get jumped getting there.
Last edited by element08; 04-27-2014 at 08:20 PM..
Old 04-27-2014, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

I saw a guy killing hermit today and I was super fucking confused. People kill solo static spawns in low zem zones to level? o_O
Old 04-27-2014, 04:58 PM
Kobold

Well, this server is so bad for group leveling. Its a mishmash of nostalgiatards who want to not EXP but instead talk about the "Old days", high levels camping items/zones/farming, PLers destroying entire zones and Bards making certain zones unplayable. Solo static spawns are more fun and reliable imo.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzeriel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, this server is so bad for group leveling. Its a mishmash of nostalgiatards who want to not EXP but instead talk about the "Old days", high levels camping items/zones/farming, PLers destroying entire zones and Bards making certain zones unplayable. Solo static spawns are more fun and reliable imo.
Complains about people soloing or taking the easy route instead of grouping

Takes the easy route instead of grouping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 04-28-2014, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzeriel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's real easy to level on Red..
Old 04-28-2014, 08:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Complains about people soloing or taking the easy route instead of grouping

Takes the easy route instead of grouping
I'm taking the solo route, not the easy route. I'm a tank with a huge exp penalty. When you can change the culture from fungi monks tanking until 50, or Ragebringer Rogues at level 10 who are impossible to tank and groups who want me over a twinked out warrior with an EXP *bonus*, I'll be happy to join groups.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's real easy to level on Red..
Tried that once. Sociopaths with gear made it very clear they don't want new players on that server. Message heard, loud and clear.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Do you have an Iksar SK on Blue, by chance?
Old 04-28-2014, 09:57 AM
Kobold

Considering I mentioned my Exp penalty, that would be a safe assumption that I have an Iksar SK, yes.
Closed Thread