Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2021, 12:57 PM
Banned

Default It's time for me to take a break in off topic.

even tho i created a ton of good threads like the dino pics and stuff...

maybe ill count to infinity still idk.

it's not healthy. I keep getting sucked in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Look.

I'm a veteran. The government is failing us. It's failing people that our civilization has destroyed and IT is responsible for. People that served and contributed and helped create the opportunities we've had and squandered for the SOCIAL MEDIA WHORES.

The truth is we have to be responsible for ourselves and we can't rely on our government.

And nothing will change until we completely OUST our corporate overlords and free people to conduct business without constant surveillance, policing, liability, and insurance racketeering, and international greedy gambling stock holders hanging over their heads.

You cannot rely on your government any more. R, D, I. G (green or independent) even. You simply cannot rely on it. Get gud. Stay safe. Be happy with the time you have left. Don't spend it trying to lynch and crucify people.
Old 11-19-2021, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Keep your EYES on the SKIES!

Come back if there is a geological event.

Keep watching 👀
Old 11-19-2021, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

It's been past time for a really long time.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

You average 15 posts a day, set yourself a 10 post a day limit, see if you can stick to it and use those 10 messages to convey messages of positivity.

I too served, and you're right afterward they discard you like last night's garbage. Army recruiter's are worse than used car salesmen, and they don't have things like lemon laws to get your money (time) back. Your body is beat to shit, permanent physical/mental injuries occur even if all you did was walk around with your 110 lb kit in field exercises and never deploy, or in supply, unloading pallets of tires, etc etc. Then you try to hit up the VA and they be like, "here have a peppermint" and you be like, "but I came in for a spine injury"

could rant for hours about how military benefits sound to a young person, and how bad they actually are, but I'd be beating a dead horse. But we did offer our sacrifice, and it is accepted.

Donating to wounded warrior offers me some solace, after a decade or so i ended up finding a life pattern that seems ok, i sleep decent i eat decent, i traded alcohol for weed. Ive always played EQ, and other games, off and on since i was 15. Immersive games were a problem for me at 15, but after serving as an adult i found something theraputic, being able to switch off the RL brain and switch on the elf brain. WWP will offer services to new generations of vets, with new problems, so offering up some money to help my brothers and sisters deal with their sacrifice seems right to me, it sits well.

i realized awhile back that setting high expectations of government is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Don't self sabotage, there is something you like, you need to allow yourself to like it.
Last edited by Trexller; 11-19-2021 at 02:53 PM..
Old 11-19-2021, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

I will make it to the promised land in your honor starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2021, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

When I get sad at institutions I listen to lots of Rage Against the Machine and MUSE.
Old 11-19-2021, 03:04 PM
Banned

Sorry to hear that just wanted to chime in how much respect I have for anyone who serves\served just saying!
Old 11-19-2021, 03:06 PM
Banned

Man stfu yo

Like goddamn!
Old 11-19-2021, 09:49 PM
Fire Giant

100% addict.
Old 12-11-2021, 08:41 AM
Banned

I think I got less then a weak into this cold turkey thingy here we go again i guess.
Closed Thread