Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 10:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you are definitely a fool if you think Greta is unfunded. You're taken advantage of and the victim of propaganda.

You can talk about should be or shouldn't be's all you want but it doesn't matter. Elites decide. Establishment liberals have committed 'well poisoning' with green energy. Any government grant and project into it largely becomes an exploited money grab.

Usually what happens with innovation is there's some need for the population and some genius inventor thinks of something and gets rich. In these cases government keeps spending money to fix the energy problem and it keeps going to these asshole elites who don't come up with anything useful.

I have a red pill for you too. Nuclear energy is generally safe and incredibly powerful and efficient.
Actually i didn't know about that. But that wasn't a result of "believing" anything more a lack of research which i need to do. It's still rather disconcerting anyone would go to the lengths of calling someone a "fool" 2 posts into a discussion.

HOnestly i'll just end this here by saying I believe our governments (whereever you are...im guessing U.S.A) do not have the envoiroments interests at heart....which they should (because you cant drink money).

If you think Trump has your best interest at heart then power to you i guess.

I don't think my countrys government has mine at heart.

I'm aware of the statistics of Nuclear Power unfortunately as with most things they are put out to tender for the cheapest bidder resulting in what SHOULD be safe often becoming....well less safe.

All we can do is fight for what we think is right and hope in the future we picked the right horse to back. I'm happy so far i've done that. I'm 90% sure at this point i can tell my kids I tried my best to at least stand up for the envoiroment to the best of my ability.

Have fun. I'm sure Mr Trump wont screw you over.
Old 09-26-2019, 10:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being a Trump supporting Hitler apologist/sympathizer in 2019. Yikes.
Imagine wanting to silence anyone's opinion or point of view you don't agree with. Yikes. I think Hitler was obviously bad. I'm open to hearing his point of view even if it doesn't agree with mine. You aren't. We need less people like you.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually i didn't know about that. But that wasn't a result of "believing" anything more a lack of research which i need to do. It's still rather disconcerting anyone would go to the lengths of calling someone a "fool" 2 posts into a discussion.

HOnestly i'll just end this here by saying I believe our governments (whereever you are...im guessing U.S.A) do not have the envoiroments interests at heart....which they should (because you cant drink money).

If you think Trump has your best interest at heart then power to you i guess.

I don't think my countrys government has mine at heart.

I'm aware of the statistics of Nuclear Power unfortunately as with most things they are put out to tender for the cheapest bidder resulting in what SHOULD be safe often becoming....well less safe.

All we can do is fight for what we think is right and hope in the future we picked the right horse to back. I'm happy so far i've done that. I'm 90% sure at this point i can tell my kids I tried my best to at least stand up for the envoiroment to the best of my ability.

Have fun. I'm sure Mr Trump wont screw you over.
I'm not a Trump fan boy. I've trashed him a lot on these very forums in the past. However, right now, he is by the the best option we have. I support a lot of things he's done and continues to do.

You should really support him for going after these fraud energy companies because they are the ones exploiting the field of energy. In fact this latest story SHOULD put you firmly in his camp.

There's clearly a cabal of elites exploiting green energy. Any grants will go through them. How are they not public enemy #1 for you? Instead you support them by pushing Greta Thunberg as having 'no paycheck' and 'no ulterior motive'.

You didn't know it but you were doing the bidding of the people you are also arguing against.

People wonder where propaganda dollars goes into. Keeping people like this guy in a spin. How devious is it that they effectively pushed him to do that?
Old 09-26-2019, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a Trump fan boy. I've trashed him a lot on these very forums in the past. However, right now, he is by the the best option we have. I support a lot of things he's done and continues to do.

You should really support him for going after these fraud energy companies because they are the ones exploiting the field of energy. In fact this latest story SHOULD put you firmly in his camp.

There's clearly a cabal of elites exploiting green energy. Any grants will go through them. How are they not public enemy #1 for you? Instead you support them by pushing Greta Thunberg as having 'no paycheck' and 'no ulterior motive'.

You didn't know it but you were doing the bidding of the people you are also arguing against.

People wonder where propaganda dollars goes into. Keeping people like this guy in a spin. How devious is it that they effectively pushed him to do that?
I'm English and live in England so i'm fairly certain I do not want to be supporting him. Also no offense even if i was american i definatley would not support a person who openly mocks disabled people at rallies (easily verifiable as it was filmed).

You know what, theres little point going into his short comings (like him saying he would deffo do his daughter if he wasnt her dad....creepy) because he did it all on T.V/in range of a sound recorder.

My moral compass is fine. I would happily accept a cut in living standards to keep that in check. Lucky for me my government is doing a great job in cutting my living standards without my consent anyway to toss more money to their rich friends.

I'll never vote for them though. I would sooner vote for and support someone with similar moral values to myself who will never get near power than anyone who has a remote chance of getting in the office. I'll go down poor, ill likely die poor but ill die a poor schmuck who refused to allow a racist, xenophobic, sexist imbecile pull the wool over my eyes.

Luckily as i said above thats easy to do since i won't see any money thanks to my goverment as long as they have anything to do with it.

FInal Edit: The lesser of 2 evils is no argument either. There is a 3rd option. Spoil your ballet properly. It gets recorded. If enough people did it it can be make a change and your concience stays clear.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm telling you to flip the parties. If it was a Democrat you would want their head on a pike.
It already has been dumbass. Look at all the illegal shit during the Hilary candidacy. Weren't tapes destroyed? Wasn't Bernie robbed from an election. You claiming you want to impeach a President based on influencing foreign powers is similar to me wanting to bring Obama to court for the "wire tapping" episodes in the White House. Most people can make rational decisions and listen to opposing points of view and come to a determination.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

You're absolutely right, let's impeach Obama and Hillary.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump proclaims that Nancy Pelosi is no longer the Speaker of the House.

Q: Did you ask Nancy Pelosi to find a way out of impeachment?

Trump: "Not at all. She has lost her way. She has been taken over by the radical left. Unfortunately she is no longer the Speaker of the House."
This poster doesn't understand what a metaphor is.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're absolutely right, let's impeach Obama and Hillary.
Reading comprehension is strong with you. He said what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot. My point is nothing is different. Sorry you are behind.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Just because someone else may have done something wrong (they didn't, btw) doesn't mean you should ignore when the current president does something wrong.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm English and live in England so i'm fairly certain I do not want to be supporting him. Also no offense even if i was american i definatley would not support a person who openly mocks disabled people at rallies (easily verifiable as it was filmed).

You know what, theres little point going into his short comings (like him saying he would deffo do his daughter if he wasnt her dad....creepy) because he did it all on T.V/in range of a sound recorder.

My moral compass is fine. I would happily accept a cut in living standards to keep that in check. Lucky for me my government is doing a great job in cutting my living standards without my consent anyway to toss more money to their rich friends.

I'll never vote for them though. I would sooner vote for and support someone with similar moral values to myself who will never get near power than anyone who has a remote chance of getting in the office. I'll go down poor, ill likely die poor but ill die a poor schmuck who refused to allow a racist, xenophobic, sexist imbecile pull the wool over my eyes.

Luckily as i said above thats easy to do since i won't see any money thanks to my goverment as long as they have anything to do with it.
You have a moral but very naive mindset. You've eaten too much propaganda from your elites about a populous candidate we got in the US because your elites, that exploit you, don't like him.

For example, that story about Trump mocking the disabled reporter wasn't true.

Quote:
MEDIA MEME:

Donald Trump cruelly mimicked and ridiculed a reporter’s disability.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED:

From 2005 until 2016, Trump occasionally mocked some individuals by shaking his arms with limp wrists and gaping his mouth. Consider ten examples: he did this to make fun of himself, a bank president, Marco Rubio, Serge Kovaleski, The Washington Post, a U.S. Army General, George Stephanopoulos, Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton, and Donna Brazile. Reporters and pundits did not know (or care) that this was a common way in which Trump mocks some individuals, so they focused on a freeze-frame in which Trump’s right elbow and wrist were momentarily bent, to make it seem that he was mimicking Kovaleski’s disability.
You wouldn't know that though. You clearly eat up what your media tells you and they are financially invested in a certain way.

Don't trust what people tell you. You need to analyze actions behind the talk as well.

Your problem is you will vote for someone that will say they have similar morals to you about green energy but then they'll just turn around and send tax payer money to their sons and daughters like Biden did. What are you going to do about that after the fact? Nothing. In fact people on your side tend to want Trump jailed for trying to expose it.
Closed Thread