Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 04:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Encounter logs only show so much. If I see someone killing the same PH over and over again and then I see a KS, it's obvious. However, everything is not as simple. Logs can be edited and manipulated to hide proof. I prefer to see video if I don't witness it myself.
Should I take this to mean we shouldn't petition unless we are able to provide video evidence? Just making sure I understand what GMs are looking for to ensure I'm not wasting anyones time when petitioning.
Old 02-26-2020, 04:53 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apathe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should I take this to mean we shouldn't petition unless we are able to provide video evidence? Just making sure I understand what GMs are looking for to ensure I'm not wasting anyones time when petitioning.
Every petition is different. Ninja looting is easy to see & enforceable (I suspended someone today for this). Trying to make a judgement call on a camp based upon each player is difficult. Again, it's easy to see if someone is clearing the same PH every XXX minutes, but like I said, encounter logs only show so much of what's going on.

I don't rely on logs because they can be altered as well. Having a screen shot or video is worth more than anything.
Old 02-26-2020, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

This was really written. Just wanna say that.
Old 02-27-2020, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

That seems like the most difficult way ever to camp Fellspine. Not sure if this still works after the pathing change patch but this should make life easier if it does...

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=345086
Old 02-27-2020, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Solo boxer using his cleric to claim camp while he tried to bully a full group that was leveling at a legit camp and repeatedly dying. Seems normal sorry OP
Old 02-28-2020, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solo boxer using his cleric to claim camp while he tried to bully a full group that was leveling at a legit camp and repeatedly dying. Seems normal sorry OP
Yeah when I read this my first thought was boxing too. Even if nothing comes of the whole camp and training issues, I would hope that Galach at least takes a look at these two characters to see if there's anything from their IP/log in history that could raise a red flag
Closed Thread