Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2020, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying you both fight like starving children over a piece of meat you could have easily shared, but you'd rather make a big deal of it and start a fight instead. For someone who was "just passing through", you seem to care a lot about what he may or may not have claimed.

You're argumentative and petty, just like him. You two were made for each other. Now kiss.
I believe you are him and that you both want to kiss me, that's for sure.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, in your opinion, when someone defends themselves against someone being irrational, entitled, and demanding they are starting a fight?
Being passive aggressive over something you "don't care about" is being a whiny little bitch. You challenged him, you antagonized him, and you wanted to be right over something so absolutely trivial in the grand scheme of things by supposedly not caring about the camp, and then you made a whine post about it while trying to proclaim yourself the better man.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:07 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe you are him
lol, oh god, is that where this is going now?
Old 03-07-2020, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being passive aggressive over something you "don't care about" is being a whiny little bitch. You challenged him, you antagonized him, and you wanted to be right over something so absolutely trivial in the grand scheme of things by supposedly not caring about the camp, and then you made a whine post about it while trying to proclaim yourself the better man.
All that happened was I immediately pointed him out as a liar, I was not passive aggressive whatsoever, aggressive if anything. I then took my big dick and went about my day. Have a good one, this is tired now.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:12 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
this is tired now.
Yeah, no shit.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Big dick not disputed ^
Old 03-08-2020, 02:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
lol, oh god, is that where this is going now?
Everyone knows you're the necro. Stop being a piece of shit in game and on the forums. Get your fucking shit together, asshole.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:23 AM
Fire Giant

Wow this escalated. Madae can’t be serious/has to be him because nothing else makes sense. Beem in this situation a million times. I’m not one to take a camp if you died but you have to communicat. Most of my friends from this place came from people being normal and not stealing someone’s named cause they died if you explain.

That said, you die and leave for 20 minutes then come back and claim it as yours without even sending them a tell? Then kill steal it to prove a point? Jesus get off the server you are the problem.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Consider this stage 1 of reparations.
underrated.

OP wtf is this
"[Fri Mar 06 08:33:39 2020] You petition, 'KS Brippin'
I hope you get suspended for trolling petitions, plain disrespect for GM's volunteered time you can't even be bothered to make a legitimate in-game complaint with context.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutaan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
underrated.

OP wtf is this
"[Fri Mar 06 08:33:39 2020] You petition, 'KS Brippin'
I hope you get suspended for trolling petitions, plain disrespect for GM's volunteered time you can't even be bothered to make a legitimate in-game complaint with context.
Really unnecessary considering I was about to log off and petition on the forums, I thought with OBS but I missed the record button when I clicked it. Was more of a timestamp than anything. I don't need to write a fuckin' novel in the chat box that results in, "did you petition on the forums?, do you have evidence?".
Closed Thread