Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Default Fun camps for a 53 Chanter and 53 Cleric

I am coming back from a long absence. I'd prefer to stick in Kunark. My buddy and I can duo some fun stuff.

We did Charasis, but now are interested in something new. What are some fun, worthwhile camps?

Oh, we both have fruity boots.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

You could do a decent bit of sebilis.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Kobold

Good point. I think going on a Kunark sight seeing dungeon crawl might be fun.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Second and third floor of CoM (great exp but no loot), Sebilis (fun, good loot but dangerous/ need key) Chardok (decent loot), KC (nothing new but could easily duo many camps and decent loot) and Velks (dangerous but good loot)
Last edited by ScottBerta; 03-09-2020 at 11:52 PM..
Old 03-10-2020, 04:13 AM
Planar Protector

CoM starts getting pretty shitty in a duo at 53 if i remember correctly. There really is no better place than Charasis (Howling Stones). Sebelis could be OK but it could also get out of hand pretty quickly for you two, Chardok could be an option, Velkators Labrynth would be good also.

Id personally either do HS basment or Velks spiders - Chardok and Seb are both more dangerous IMO

There's also nothing better than a good ol' KC grind if the zone isn't poping at the seams as it can be at times
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-10-2020, 09:57 AM
Banned

Seb was my first suggestion, that is basically kubark end game and enchanter+cleric can do anything there )

I wanted to wait and see what everyone else said.

You need item camps, exp camps are a given kinda no matter what you do. Make a list of stuff you want to farm and go get it!
Old 03-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Banned

The best possible XP is HS. To hell with Basement, get right into North. Eventually can move into West. If you both bind "up top" on the cliff, can easily get out of sticky situations and reset.

Velk spiders is going to be the most lucrative. You both could probably use Crystal Spider Eyes, your cleric the Crystal Chitin Shield, and a whole plethora of other lucrative drops and velious armor gems for cash (keep the gems you need for your armor pieces you plan on acquiring!). It might be a little rough at 53, but with practice and a level or two you'll be full-clearing it. I recommend charming one of those gargoyle statue things from down below. They have a ton of HP and can be given a torch to quad...perfect C-Heal target. The only downside is its still a popular spot...so you may need to have a backup plan if the person (people) currently occupying the camp plan on being there a long while.

Save sebilis for later. You'll probably be there a lot til 60 (and beyond farming plat) as its one of the best places for that lovely blend of XP and loot. Get Bedlam at 58 and take on the whole place minus King.
Last edited by kjs86z; 03-10-2020 at 10:41 AM..
Old 03-10-2020, 10:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To hell with Basement, get right into North.
This.

HS north can easily take you to 57. You can clear the pathers then, instead of pulling whole rooms, single pull each of the three PHs out of their rooms to increase your chance of getting an AC to drop, as well as several other items that are either worth vendoring or ECing.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

As others have said if you want to stick to Kunark for exp Howling Stones is going to be your best bet. North is a great place to exp and has a safe place to camp and med. Often times one person will be soloing the hallway mobs and pathers and getting to the single room on the left.

Point being, it’s rare that you wouldn’t be able to take the Boss room or add the soloer for a fun trio and kill the whole wing. Stock up and corpse a few West Keys while you are there. Move to wear at 55ish and that is going to be the fastest ride to 60 you can find.

Loot is pretty meh but always the chance you get an AC. I saw one from 55 to 60 in North and West but I’m told that is pretty unlucky. The Mucus Girdle isn’t lore I don’t think and sells pretty easily.

If you burn out you can always do Seb at 57+ but from a pure exp standpoint nothing beats HS.

I’m also a fan of Velks too. Mobs have a lot of hitpoinrs and some poison so can be annoying the get your pet under control of its dotted but with cleric stun it should be no problem. With illusion werewolf and collaboration you will not be KoS to anything in zone. Makes corpse runs a breeze.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:56 PM
Fire Giant

I know you mentioned Kunark only but since your options there are somewhat limited I would consider the Hole as well. Pretty decent vendor gem drops along with chances at Loam, Smoldering Brand, and IGS if you do rats. Never really that crowded and although a bit of a learning curve on some of the camps with potential CHeals through walls a very fun zone with a great Zem
Closed Thread