Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 05:57 PM
Fire Giant

Default future event

Hello all new players. I run events in Gfay sometimes with prizes suited to low level toons. In the past, it would either be random for items or I would even take time to place items on mobs and let people treasure hunt, but this time im going with a strategy approach to avoid the hot dice syndrome. I have 51 items as of now and will be farming more. I always accept donations and any other help anyone is willing to offer such as porting people to Gfay for the event.
Once I have enough items I will make a follow up post called Gfay giveaway with the time and date.
Anyone willing to donate items can contact me here or in game on Ashon, Woton, Vilkata or Yoldi.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:15 PM
Banned

I'll get on this weekend and hand a few items over for the event Vilkata! Would love to help on the day of the event as well!! I'll PM you this weekend, love when you do this stuff!
Old 02-17-2019, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Still looking for donations if anyone have low lvl stuffs they want to get rid of.
Old 02-18-2019, 09:21 AM
Kobold

Hey!
I’ve seen a few of your give aways in the past. Never won anything as I wasn’t able to make it during the event. I have some plat to donate but no real items (just banded and stuff in the bank) would you prefer me to just buy stuff and donate or donate the plat? (You might have an easier time getting deals for stuff since everyone knows you for giving away items)

It’s not a lot but it’s something!
Old 02-18-2019, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey!
I’ve seen a few of your give aways in the past. Never won anything as I wasn’t able to make it during the event. I have some plat to donate but no real items (just banded and stuff in the bank) would you prefer me to just buy stuff and donate or donate the plat? (You might have an easier time getting deals for stuff since everyone knows you for giving away items)

It’s not a lot but it’s something!
Hey there. Either is fine and thank you in advance.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:28 AM
Sarnak

Whens the give away?? Ill toss ya something!

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 02-19-2019, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whens the give away?? Ill toss ya something!
Still collecting items. Once I have my event toon loaded down ill set a date.
Old 02-20-2019, 05:40 PM
Fire Giant

Plan is to have everyone that shows up to make a lvl 1 high elf with a name of my choosing (something like name your toon starting with the letters xyz) then meet up at the wizard spire. Once were all there, ill start handing out 100 copper pieces to everyone. Then we will proceed with an auction. To prevent cheating, I will try keeping track of who won what item with what bid. Also encourage others to help. I think this will give everyone a chance at getting items they can use instead of people with lucky rolls getting the majority of items and allow for a bit of strategy. Do you bid others up on items they want to make them spend more and risk getting stuck with an item you don't want? Do you get a nice item you really want for 1 copper?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also still in need of donations.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:32 PM
Fire Giant

Big thank you to Duane for a large donation containing one of the new chardok 2.0 items and 5k. the 5k will be one of the items to bid on.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:05 PM
Aviak

Could do like a white elephant gift exchange. That could be interesting.
Closed Thread