Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 07:18 PM
Kobold

Default Auto Attack Bug

I've read several forum posts on this but nothing has resolved my issue. Auto attack is not working, i switch to me back to mob and then turn it off and on and it works sometimes. This will got out on me 2-3 times in a fight. My backstab never works at the beginning of the fight either, i can get it to work as an extra attack in the middle of the fight tho if auto attack has been temp fixed.

I have tried the following:
  • Using a different zone
    Relogging
    Restarting EQ
    Restarting Comp
    Deleting character file
    Remaking all buttons (I only use one macro right now for evade and im not even pressing that)

The only thing that is working is siwtching back and forth but it doesnt always work and backstab is failing 100% of the time bc it wont stabby stab.

This is the first time i have ever had this issue.

Please help! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2019, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

I suggest reposting in technical discussion, someone may know whats up. Include what ui you are using and system specs, also confirm you are using titanium client
Old 02-18-2019, 10:07 PM
Kobold

will do thank you!
Old 02-19-2019, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

escape to clear target and re-target mob when that happens
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:33 AM
Kobold

Hey all, I know this sounds dumb, but I was just checking updates for my computer. After I did an update that was due back in October (I just honestly though I had updates auto installing) this was resolved. Not sure why it would take so long for it to come up buggy for me though.

Wanted to let everyone know that this might be a possible solution if this happens to anyone in the future.

Thanks for all the help!
Old 02-19-2019, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

It's a hot key with /target. It bugs out your auto attack. It's probably a /tar /corpse hot key u keep accidentally clicking. While you are are attacking. It will bug you out. Need to either remove hot key or stop clicking it while attacking your intended target
Old 02-19-2019, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblade7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've read several forum posts on this but nothing has resolved my issue. Auto attack is not working, i switch to me back to mob and then turn it off and on and it works sometimes. This will got out on me 2-3 times in a fight. My backstab never works at the beginning of the fight either, i can get it to work as an extra attack in the middle of the fight tho if auto attack has been temp fixed.

I have tried the following:
  • Using a different zone
    Relogging
    Restarting EQ
    Restarting Comp
    Deleting character file
    Remaking all buttons (I only use one macro right now for evade and im not even pressing that)

The only thing that is working is siwtching back and forth but it doesnt always work and backstab is failing 100% of the time bc it wont stabby stab.

This is the first time i have ever had this issue.

Please help! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clear your target. This happens from time to time and if you hit ESC clears target then retarget, you should start swining.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clear your target. This happens from time to time and if you hit ESC clears target then retarget, you should start swining.
Root cause is hotkey, accidental clicks mid fight or mid pull. Regardless it's a target hot key