Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 07:51 AM
Aviak

"Not Interested in Boxing"

"Here's my 3 accounts"
Old 03-05-2019, 12:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Not Interested in Boxing"

"Here's my 3 accounts"
Yeah I started here on basically day 1. I have a lot of alts. Including a few level 1s with witty names that I am squatting on.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:30 PM
Aviak

Meh, for the lack of editing, I added some posts since my first request was incomplete. Will that add to the waiting time?

They weren't bumps per se, as I added required info the same day or the day after I wrote the IP Excemption request.

I'm planning to play with my daughter (pass on the legacy), and try to lure my wife back to playing in the same process (She used to play with me on live)
Old 03-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I have 5 kids who I would like to play as well.
Old 03-06-2019, 07:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by laskje [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh, for the lack of editing, I added some posts since my first request was incomplete. Will that add to the waiting time?
Depends if they do every request in a big batch together or not. Can only guess at how many are waiting at the moment.
Old 03-06-2019, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

You should post in your petition thread every 24 hours reminding them its not done yet so they can get to it a bit faster
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:30 AM
Large Bat

I have a request in from a couple of weekends back. Hopefully it won't take 6 months.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:34 AM
Large Bat

I am in no position to complain or anything but I keep wondering if things might work out more smoothly if they just made the language clear that they would be banning people for two boxing or self buffing? I've not been around for twenty years for the most part and so I don't know if people who just want to play eq with their family are the exception or the rule. Happy trails
Old 03-06-2019, 09:36 AM
Large Bat

Lots of love to the people who work to keep shit running though.
Last edited by Savvah; 03-06-2019 at 09:39 AM..
Old 03-06-2019, 06:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am in no position to complain or anything but I keep wondering if things might work out more smoothly if they just made the language clear that they would be banning people for two boxing or self buffing? I've not been around for twenty years for the most part and so I don't know if people who just want to play eq with their family are the exception or the rule. Happy trails
They should just say no IP exemption . We already have True Box servers on Live with people using 6 computers .

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread