Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Give red a try and /friend Amyas i'll help you get rolling ^_^
Old 03-12-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balvaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome, this sounds like a lot of fun actually. Thanks again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
The zone really is a blast man. It's different.. 7 floors, each floor is a different feel, with a different strategy. There really are some good drops, the zone is always quiet, and it's pretty darn easy to get to and from! Let us know what you think if you try it out!

And get yourself some fun loots!!!
https://wiki.project1999.com/Tower_of_Frozen_Shadow
Old 03-12-2019, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

at 40 i usually do DL Yeti caves, north or south depending on whats open.

lol @ recommending tower of frozen shadows.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balvaron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys, so I know there's a lot of people complaining about the server population, but for me it's starting to reach the level that the game is becoming unplayable. I play an Iksar Necro, currently at level 40. I've been mostly following the guides on the wiki, but I'm finding that almost all the recommended camps are camped all the time now. This is a typical experience in recent times: get bored of OT, get a port to Feerrot, check spectres camp, it's camped, run up to Oasis to check spectres camp, also camped....get frustrated and get a port back to Kunark and go back to OT. I looked on the forum to look into lesser camped areas such as Kaesora, which I was told is not camped often because it can be more difficult, but a good fit for a necro. Walk my ass out to FOB, make my way to the library....camped. Had people telling me to go away because they have it all camped. It seems to me I have three choices: 1. go back to OT and keep slowly slogging my way through level 40(which is soul sucklingly boring), 2. Roll a more group friendly character like a cleric or warrior. 3. Just quit, it's not worth it. Maybe I should just quit until a new server is opened with less population. I'm glad p99 is getting popular because it means it will be around longer, but I feel as if the game world is only really fit for less than 1200 concurrent players.
Your problem is you are going to all of the popular places. Go somewhere off the beaten path where XP might not be as good but you will at least have the area to yourself.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at 40 i usually do DL Yeti caves, north or south depending on whats open.

lol @ recommending tower of frozen shadows.
Why is that funny?
Old 03-12-2019, 04:49 PM
Fire Giant

This query can help you find monsters of your level. For example if you're level 40 and want to kill level 35 things.

https://wiki.project1999.com/index.p...%5C+Warrior%22
Old 03-12-2019, 06:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This query can help you find monsters of your level. For example if you're level 40 and want to kill level 35 things.

https://wiki.project1999.com/index.p...%5C+Warrior%22
Interesting, I had no idea you could do this. Thanks man!
Old 03-12-2019, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

gogo, Qeynos catacombs
Old 03-12-2019, 07:21 PM
Sarnak

You are following the guides for popular hunting spots as are many of the new players that joined the server recently. There are many zones you can try that are not on those lists and will give you excellent xp. At your level, you might try splitpaw. Past the first set of doors very few people actually hunt. In addition, you can farm your summon corpse spell there. Don't worry too much about farming at your level. Getting higher level will open up more options.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:18 AM
Aviak

If you think it's bad now wait until 56 when 99% of the old world is green and Howling Stones smells of sweat 24/7
Closed Thread