Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 05:10 PM
Aviak

On my favorite thing about leveling my first necro was finding weird out-of-the-way places. If the gnolls outside of ToFS haven’t been mentioned they are totally viable st 40 - lvl 35s I think on 6:30timers, easy for necro to solo pull. Probably 30 of them that never get killed. Not my favorite hidden spot at that level, but a reasonable one
Old 03-21-2019, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On my favorite thing about leveling my first necro was finding weird out-of-the-way places. If the gnolls outside of ToFS haven’t been mentioned they are totally viable st 40 - lvl 35s I think on 6:30timers, easy for necro to solo pull. Probably 30 of them that never get killed. Not my favorite hidden spot at that level, but a reasonable one
I went to add these to the guide, but the wiki suggests that the two types of gnolls around the tower are:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Snowfang_fisher (level 28)
http://wiki.project1999.com/Snowfang_spearguard (level 31)

There's also:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Snowfang_icehunter (level 27-30)

but the wiki thinks they're out on the ice flows.

So, I guess my question is, how certain are you of the levels? Are the wiki entries for the gnolls off, or is there another kind of gnoll, or might you have misremembered the levels, or ...?

The guide has always been a mix of my knowledge and knowledge I stole learned from the community, but I try to keep it as accurate as possible, so I just want to get the details right first before I add.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 03-21-2019 at 05:20 PM..
Old 03-21-2019, 05:19 PM
Aviak

Memory from 4 years ago...but yes the ice flow ones
Old 03-21-2019, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Memory from 4 years ago...
Gotcha; I'll try to do the spot with a lower level alt to figure out what level is appropriate.

Thanks for the suggestion regardless though.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
What’s your favourite? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-22-2019, 07:01 AM
Sarnak

I actually really loved grouping on my necro while leveling, I didn't do it very much cause it's way more efficient to level solo, but it's a nice break being able to get into a group, do decent pet damage either with summoned or charmed, and spot healing with shadowbond line and canceling magic on yourself to remove the DoT, it's a really efficient heal! I miss the 40-50 leveling, higher level soloing really didn't do it for me so I eventually stopped playing before I hit 60, enjoy the ride while it lasts! :3

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Closed Thread