Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2019, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

First off, while thanks is always appreciated, I just want to reiterate that Branamil deserves all the credit. He came up with the idea, I just coded it up to make it easier to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe I'm just bad but I don't get it
It's a simple tool, so there's not much to get. Let's say you're level 35, so you're looking for level 30 mobs to kill. You go to the page, enter "30" for level, and you get a list of Warrior (non-caster) mobs of that level. If you want a different class of mob, you can change the class field. If you dig through the results, presumably you can find a new hunting spot.

I see the page mainly being useful for people looking to get off the beaten path. Of course, the Per-Level Hunting Guide (link in signature) was designed for that purpose too, but this is for people who really want to get off the beaten path [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlpstrtkng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool script. Very useful. Maybe there is a way to exclude the Magelo profile links in the searches though
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great idea. Once it gets some more polish it would be great. I searched for level 40 mobs and a whole bunch of player magelo pages came up.
Fixed.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Does anyone know the formula to determine what is blue or light blue to your character?
Old 03-19-2019, 11:16 AM
Aviak

Here ya go
40 Erudite Enchanter
<Kittens Who Say Meow>
P99 Blue
Old 03-19-2019, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

this is nice, thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is it possible to add a zone in your search?

edit: nvm, not so many results no need to add a filter
Last edited by Nagoya; 03-19-2019 at 10:11 PM..
Old 03-19-2019, 11:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a simple tool, so there's not much to get. Let's say you're level 35, so you're looking for level 30 mobs to kill. You go to the page, enter "30" for level, and you get a list of Warrior (non-caster) mobs of that level. If you want a different class of mob, you can change the class field. If you dig through the results, presumably you can find a new hunting spot.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is all I see, so unsure where to "enter 30 for level"... am I missing something?

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 03-19-2019, 11:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is all I see, so unsure where to "enter 30 for level"... am I missing something?
That's all I get too.
Old 03-19-2019, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

I was using Internet Explorer (v. 11.0.9600.18098) before. But, Firefox (v. 41.0.1) works ok.
Last edited by Caldwin; 03-19-2019 at 11:27 PM..
Old 03-20-2019, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was using Internet Explorer (v. 11.0.9600.18098) before. But, Firefox (v. 41.0.1) works ok.
IE? Going for that classic feel?
Old 03-20-2019, 01:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IE? Going for that classic feel?
I tend to have a bunch of stuff open at once. On my laptop, I use Firefox for some things, but IE for other stuff, like P99 Forums, to break up the load. Otherwise, if I only use one of them for everything, it will increase the chances of it crashing. Lately though, I've been having more trouble with IE. I would upgrade IE to a newer version, but I'm leery of doing so, since it's tied to windows and I don't want certain upgrades that may break certain software.

On my PC though, I use Firefox mostly.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:24 AM
Sarnak

Oh yea on my phone and I can see the search there. Thanks.

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Closed Thread