Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2020, 09:20 PM
Sarnak

Highly Unlikely Heroes

No clue what number
Old 09-26-2020, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Highly unlikely indeed.

Good tip. I wonder if they're still around, or if some of their alumni remember what number they were. Then again, I guess it doesn't matter what number a guild is if that guild no longer exists. We can /w all guildX all we want and it'll still show nothing.
Old 09-27-2020, 12:03 AM
Aviak

The fact that <Sense Heading> is 100 and not 200 is really triggering me. Also, <Fellowship of the Ding> is an amazing guild name and I want to join asap.
Old 09-27-2020, 04:10 AM
Banned

I'd like to know who guild 69 is please
Old 09-27-2020, 05:13 AM
Aviak

I dig it Potatus - In pursuing this, I've found a few oddities.
  • Guild88 shows only "Dozae <Akatsuki>" - Possibly confusing <Doze>/<Doz>? <Akatsuki> is already Guild68
  • Guild89 shows only "Mercyless <Dynasty>" - Is/was there a guild with "Mercy" as the name? <Dynasty> proper is shown with Guild110
  • Guild133 is <Scarab>
  • Guild144 is <Euroquest>
  • Guild152 is <Blueprints>
  • Guild156 is <Cult of the Red Bull>
  • Guild216 is <Legends of Kasami> (also Guild153)
  • Guild246 is <Venture>

And then the one I really can't figure:
  • Guild214 is <Calamitous Intent>

<Calamitous Intent> was formed on November 7th, 2019, just after 4pm EST. I feel like the list can't be purely based on formation date. Any ideas why we are so low, with so many blank spaces inbetween? Or how other guilds are getting double queries? Just seems odd.

I haven't seen anything else for the Blank Spaces up to Guild300. There are a lot of guilds that are either so small, or are no longer around, they would be difficult to track (<Sarnaks and Beer> <HR> <War Mongers> <Tell-A-Port> etc.) If the wiki didn't shatter every time I looked at it, I'd consider putting this in there somewhere =)
Last edited by Rathnir; 09-27-2020 at 05:14 AM.. Reason: Forgot <Venture>
Old 09-27-2020, 05:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to know who guild 69 is please
Asking the tough questions.

The people deserve answer!
Old 09-28-2020, 12:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Highly unlikely indeed.

Good tip. I wonder if they're still around, or if some of their alumni remember what number they were. Then again, I guess it doesn't matter what number a guild is if that guild no longer exists. We can /w all guildX all we want and it'll still show nothing.
There should be a couple toons still in the guild. At least one is waiting for Kunark to come back so we'll probably know then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 09-28-2020, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There should be a couple toons still in the guild. At least one is waiting for Kunark to come back so we'll probably know then [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Glad to hear it. Great guild name. It would be cool if they remained a smallish all-levels guild. There are few.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Winner of best guild name goes to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
154<Baskin Vobobns>

Also, is there a command to check your own guild number? Or just need to go down to list of numbers till you find it?
Old 09-28-2020, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathnir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dig it Potatus - In pursuing this, I've found a few oddities.
  • Guild88 shows only "Dozae <Akatsuki>" - Possibly confusing <Doze>/<Doz>? <Akatsuki> is already Guild68
  • Guild89 shows only "Mercyless <Dynasty>" - Is/was there a guild with "Mercy" as the name? <Dynasty> proper is shown with Guild110
  • Guild133 is <Scarab>
  • Guild144 is <Euroquest>
  • Guild152 is <Blueprints>
  • Guild156 is <Cult of the Red Bull>
  • Guild216 is <Legends of Kasami> (also Guild153)
  • Guild246 is <Venture>

And then the one I really can't figure:
  • Guild214 is <Calamitous Intent>

<Calamitous Intent> was formed on November 7th, 2019, just after 4pm EST. I feel like the list can't be purely based on formation date. Any ideas why we are so low, with so many blank spaces inbetween? Or how other guilds are getting double queries? Just seems odd.

I haven't seen anything else for the Blank Spaces up to Guild300. There are a lot of guilds that are either so small, or are no longer around, they would be difficult to track (<Sarnaks and Beer> <HR> <War Mongers> <Tell-A-Port> etc.) If the wiki didn't shatter every time I looked at it, I'd consider putting this in there somewhere =)
Was CI always on Green, or was it started on Teal? If it's keeping the list from the green server's perspective, then guilds created on Teal were possibly treated as new guilds added during the merge.