Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Aviak

I don't want to be offensive to the people that like dancing but...
I don't like dancing.
I have nothing to say on dancing subjects, do what you want I guess. As long as you don't hurt people, its ok. I don't think I watched the dancing video, I'm just not interested in those things. What were the bullet points?
Old 05-04-2021, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernamebob27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't like dancing.
I have nothing to say on dancing subjects, do what you want I guess. As long as you don't hurt people, its ok. I don't think I watched the dancing video, I'm just not interested in those things. What were the bullet points?
You do like dancing, you're just afraid.
Old 05-04-2021, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernamebob27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't like dancing.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2021, 11:04 PM
Aviak

LULZ love it. Like button where are you
Was that the bullet points of the video?
Maybe there should be a CCP China thread here.... hmmmmm

lets get back to covid19 though

I'll make a China thread you can post on. About... dance...
Last edited by usernamebob27; 05-04-2021 at 11:08 PM..
Old 05-04-2021, 11:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keyboard and mouse have replaced the mallet, and trolls have replaced the moles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whac-A-Mole
You're worse than Byue

Maybe you're one of the dancers in the China video
Old 05-05-2021, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're worse than Byue

Maybe you're one of the dancers in the China video
https://youtu.be/j7abOOIR2Vc
Old 05-05-2021, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep

You owned yourself with that one
Old 05-05-2021, 01:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Covid Spike Proteins (mRNA Vaccines) cause Vascular Damage
No they don't, Qtard.
Old 05-05-2021, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templa..._pandemic_data

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The numbers are more or less the same as the previous link, which places the US at number one. Both sites place China much lower at around 90,000 cases, however...
Got to be some fake reporting or my 5G senses are tingling. How does a country with 1.5 billion people have 90,000 cases? India and China should be around the same %
Old 05-05-2021, 03:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blood pressure medication. They'll happily proscribe it and people will happily eat more crap. The side effects suck so they proscribe more for those and then they proscribe more blood pressure meds cuz you're getting sicker.

I think ppl do need the blood pressure meds but they need to not be the only thing.. oh and in America it costs 30 cents to make a generic effective safe med from two decades ago.. but let's sell u this brand new formulation for $100 a pill that fucks ur liver instead of giving it sublingual or as an injection... oh and people are too stupid to do basic first aid, put in their own IV or give themselves a shot. Oh and nurses are just robots following computer checkboxes now and can't speak English or be trusted to aspirate the vaccine needle and check that they aren't directly injecting the spikes into a vein even tho ppl who are perfectly healthy died from cots.

People are dumb as fuck. Even especially doctors of medicine and it sucks we have to rely so heavily on ppl but don't have a system of discipline and training that produces really well trained samurai.

We suck.

God and Brad Bless if u need the vax for whatever reasons. (There are some)
I went to school with a lot of pre-meds. Most of them were stupid as fuck, and it was fairly obvious when they would weasel their way into our study group by the quality of their questions, complete lack of ownership over the material, and inability to piece together deductions and inferences.

Their performance in labs were even worse. I saw a premed spill about 30mL of sulphuric acid on her shirt cuff and then try to shrug it off and hide what had happened. I had to tell her, no...seriously go to the fucking wash station now that shit is going to start burning like fucking crazy in about 15 seconds.
Closed Thread