Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah that's the thing. I don't really get creep vibes from any of them. Just my fight or flight response usually goes to freeze in new situations I have no script for. This is one of them. More annoyed at my response than the people.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that's the thing. I don't really get creep vibes from any of them. Just my fight or flight response usually goes to freeze in new situations I have no script for. This is one of them. More annoyed at my response than the people.
I'm doing pretty good now that the guy who was constantly triggering me is gone. It'll go away/lessen.

Freeze is a better instinct than hulk smash.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

idgi, are you not trans anymore?
Old 05-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Err on the side of liberty. Stop trying to ban and stop everything. It's wasted effort. Can't even ban alcohol, cigarettes, and red meat without just making shit worse.

Don't give em to kids. Or spiritual uggos
Nothing say err on the side of liberty like don't give the things I think are bad to those people who have nothing to do with me.
Old 05-07-2021, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idgi, are you not trans anymore?
Still got big o'le titties and hot flashes. Watchyu think?

Trans?
Buffalo bill?
Bob? (Fight club)

Don't want to hurt ppl. So I don't really relate to bill.
Cry a lot, so maybe Bob.
Trans is political. Not who I am. And I disagree with about 70% of everyone including Trans ppl on gender, sexuality, and biology.

Tbqh. Eunuch. Tranny. Bro. She. They. It. Her. He. Bob. Starkind.

Just Starkind really fits the best because there really is no "I". My identity doesn't stop at my skin or body. And I is just a weird meatblob thot. Kinda everything. I don't have a singular identity. This meatblob is nonfunctional. Meatpuppet is going to die soon. Starkind will remain awhile in ur blobs. And on the forumdrives. And nightmares of everyone who is annoyed by alien life forms and feels.
Last edited by starkind; 05-07-2021 at 02:27 PM..
Old 05-07-2021, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just Starkind really fits the best because there really is no "I". My identity doesn't stop at my skin or body. And I is just a weird meatblob thot. Kinda everything. I don't have a singular identity.
dissociative?
Old 05-07-2021, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dissociative?
Depersonalized. Very amnesiac. Not as bad as before.

Philosophically though.

Deleted the wall of text attempting to describe the nature of reality. And the wierd crap going on. "I" "guess" I'm determined to ride out this experience until the bubbly noise and static hisss of tru-death washes over everything. And there is no typing. Or futile everquest grinding.... for the moment. Kinda panic inducing tho.

I'm probably just another fucking asshole. Aka Jaffa.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Still got big o'le titties and hot flashes. Watchyu think?

Trans?
Buffalo bill?
Bob? (Fight club)

Don't want to hurt ppl. So I don't really relate to bill.
Cry a lot, so maybe Bob.
Trans is political. Not who I am. And I disagree with about 70% of everyone including Trans ppl on gender, sexuality, and biology.

Tbqh. Eunuch. Tranny. Bro. She. They. It. Her. He. Bob. Starkind.

Just Starkind really fits the best because there really is no "I". My identity doesn't stop at my skin or body. And I is just a weird meatblob thot. Kinda everything. I don't have a singular identity. This meatblob is nonfunctional. Meatpuppet is going to die soon. Starkind will remain awhile in ur blobs. And on the forumdrives. And nightmares of everyone who is annoyed by alien life forms and feels.
So I had a sudden realization after doing my support group assignment that Fight Club was a support group.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I had a sudden realization after doing my support group assignment that Fight Club was a support group.
Yep. Lol.
Closed Thread