Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never really got to experience either of them. I think by that point I was really already looking towards EQ 2. Like when I play on P99 and now TLP, I am trying to do the things I wasn't able to do 20 years ago.

Even though I played a lot of on the Tunare server 20 years ago, I was a kid who didn't get to play nearly as much as I wanted to. I didn't high level until late Kunark/early Velious, maybe? I would day dream about being one of those unemployed 20 year olds who got to play all the time, and was able to hit level 50, and I would just wonder what all of these zones looked like, never able to see them for myself. There was no Twitch or Youtube back then, so like...

I'm mainly here to get to do all of the things I was not able to do the first time around.. and who knows, maybe at the end of PoP on Mischief, if I'm having fun and am able to, I'll go further.. but right now my real focus is getting to be a part of early Nagafen/Vox/PoH/PoF, leveling in all of the Kunark zones (not just the Hole like on P99), doing Velious raid content when it was still relevant (I got Skyshrine armor when Luclin was out, and never got to see raid content in Luclin and would read about what big name guilds were doing and get super excited about the bosses and items).
Ok so go enjoy that and stop coming here so our community will get an instantaneous upgrade
Old 05-08-2021, 05:31 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

RecondoJoe is a valued member of our community, and I appreciate his anecdotes and stream of consciousness posts. He could be another "Riot/Vanquish bad, Riot/Vanquish good" poster, is that really what you want?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet51 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RecondoJoe is a valued member of our community, and I appreciate his anecdotes and stream of consciousness posts. He could be another "Riot/Vanquish bad, Riot/Vanquish good" poster, is that really what you want?
Tru. He brings something unique to p89.

Boxing a paladin of Prexus and a vahshir zerker seems like a great RP combo.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on TLPs you level to max level in 2 weeks then Raid, its boring as fuck because raiding on EQ is not good compared to basically any game
Yeah because Classic-Velious and, arguably, a lot of Luclin are literal tank/spank fights.

PoP progression on Aradune has been a breath of fresh air. Also tons of shit to do outside of planar progression. I’m loving it.

But fuck the Signet of Might quest. P99-levels of hermit life required.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:48 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

damn its a small w0rld
Old 05-10-2021, 01:16 AM
Banned

starkind is magnetaress??

my ignore list is getting longer
Old 05-10-2021, 04:22 AM
Kobold

no im magnetaress
Old 05-10-2021, 08:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
starkind is magnetaress??

my ignore list is getting longer
That u even had to ask is /thread

Also Starkind is everywhere inside magnetaress, inside of u. You're within Starkind its all here, no end, no begining, TLP and P99. Millions upon billions upon trillions of pixels and gnoll fangs radiating the light of Ro, reflecting upon the waves of Prexus feeding Tunare and Bertoxxulous alike, while Quellious plays under the watchful eyes of Cazic, and Innoruuk feels jealousy. Mithaniel and Errolisi are the same, two aspects, one spirit. Brell thinks he's cool, Bristle Bristlebane is cool. Veeshan is the Queen of loots and DKP.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That u even had to ask is /thread

Also Starkind is everywhere inside magnetaress, inside of u. You're within Starkind its all here, no end, no begining, TLP and P99. Millions upon billions upon trillions of pixels and gnoll fangs radiating the light of Ro, reflecting upon the waves of Prexus feeding Tunare and Bertoxxulous alike, while Quellious plays under the watchful eyes of Cazic, and Innoruuk feels jealousy. Mithaniel and Errolisi are the same, two aspects, one spirit. Brell thinks he's cool, Bristle Bristlebane is cool. Veeshan is the Queen of loots and DKP.
just shut up please
Old 05-10-2021, 11:03 AM
Banned

imagine arguing with an insane person
(LOL)
Closed Thread