Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Trump is one of the all time great presidents but also lost to Sleepy Joe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2021, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is one of the all time great presidents but also lost to Sleepy Joe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only kool-aid haired people believe Potato really won

Lot of audits to go! We'll see what happens
Old 05-08-2021, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is one of the all time great presidents
But didn't have an answer to #kidsincages

Quote:
but also lost to Sleepy Joe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who still has #kidsincages [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2021, 07:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You read the parts you want to read and ignore the rest.
It gives you something to be angry about.

I can't begin to imagine the type of person who thinks Hillary Clinton is better than Donald Trump.

ABC, Anybody But Clinton.
Most of Washington doesn't even want to deal with her.

Edit: No bullshit if it was biden or clinton, I'd pick biden. I'm just saying. People can be mad at me for saying that but my god... hobart wth man.
I'd take 20 more years of Bush over Hillary, and I hated Bush like democrats hated Trump.
Old 05-08-2021, 07:50 PM
Banned

How much bamboo did they find in arizona? How many felonies did they commit? How many black and blue pens were found on the premises on the first day? We should be REALLY worried about the audits. They are going to expose that trump lost and biden kicked his teeth in by 8 million votes.

Within the first hours of the audit the cYbEr NiNjA leader said there was "massive fraud already" and when asked to see it, he said "we cant show it at this time." hahahahahahaahah

Oh then it was crying about "we want to see every router in the state" and "we want every password for the state computer network" and sorry, you lost. You dont get to check every single computer in america because you lost.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 05-08-2021 at 07:53 PM..
Old 05-08-2021, 07:57 PM
Banned

Oh then OAN raised 150k for an "audit" that has already been paid for in AZ... wonder where that money is going to go. lolol pay up. Im sure this "investment" will pay off for daddy. I'm SURE this time, and I do mean this time, trump will come back. Like he did jan 6th, may 4th, and in july or whenever the Qanon crowd said he was. Keep coping, i mean hoping. It doesnt make you look insane, at all.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only kool-aid haired people believe Potato really won

Lot of audits to go! We'll see what happens
There will always be more windmills to slay.
Old 05-08-2021, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will always be more windmills to slay.
Need to dig into those machines

Full and complete audit in every state
Old 05-08-2021, 08:57 PM
Banned

With all that evidence they showed in court in all 60 of those cases should have been enough to over turn the election. I wonder why that failed... Maybe it was, Rudy sabotaging trump. Maybe it was those judges trump himself picked to be judges, just denying it outright. He totally won. lol Because 73,000,000 is more than 81,000,000. You already said math is racist and its obviously racist against white, god fearing, pure of heart conservatives. The true americans.. how could this be?!
Old 05-08-2021, 09:29 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJSu...GlennKirschner

Yeesh. Now two federal judges have found that fat titties barr lied to america, congress, and the courts. "That fact that he would not be prosecuted was a given." - Judge jackson

Criminal president wants to audit every single state. lolololl
Closed Thread