Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2021, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Public school IS the government and you are not required to used it.

Bye bye public school.
Old 05-08-2021, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You couldn't be more wrong. The First Amendment protects the right of the people to peaceably to assemble. The primary reason "concerts" or businesses are even enforcing customers to wear face masks and possibly having them show proof of vaccination is because the government is threatening to pull their business license if they do not comply.

Apparently, you're not aware that illegal immigrant children are not required to show proof of vaccination for their child to attend a public school. The Supreme Court made a ruling that all children have a right to a public education. Because of that ruling, schools cannot demand proof of citizenship or vaccination as it could be perceived as an attempt to intimidate illegal immigrant parents and their children, so they're given a free-pass. Since the child's identity can't be verified, for all we know the child could be an adult, creating the reality that pedophiles are enrolled in public schools as children and raping our children. Obviously, the Supreme Court ruling is a trash ruling as it requires Americans make their selves and their children vulnerable to predators. This doesn't even discuss the potential of public schools defrauding the federal government of tax payer dollars by lying about attendance via fabricating fake children for attendance purposes.
Yeah these shenanigans piss me off. The government finds a way to interfere with businesses and private citizens, but then some how completely finds a way to do the opposite and be negligent, or even funnel money corruptly to some untouchables the worst possible way.

*shakes fist*
Old 05-08-2021, 07:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah these shenanigans piss me off.
All Americans should be pissed.

Impressive teen was actually a 23-year-old impostor who slept with student, police say
Old 05-08-2021, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

Except the whole curve concept isn't real, sorry.
Your degree in infectious disease or epidemiology is from where? R0 factor is the basis for tracking the spread of all diseases -- even the ones the Trumptards don't politicize.
Old 05-08-2021, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Public school IS the government and you are not required to used it.

Bye bye public school.
The state government!
Old 05-08-2021, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You couldn't be more wrong. The First Amendment protects the right of the people to peaceably to assemble. The primary reason "concerts" or businesses are even enforcing customers to wear face masks and possibly having them show proof of vaccination is because the government is threatening to pull their business license if they do not comply.

Apparently, you're not aware that illegal immigrant children are not required to show proof of vaccination for their child to attend a public school. The Supreme Court made a ruling that all children have a right to a public education. Because of that ruling, schools cannot demand proof of citizenship or vaccination as it could be perceived as an attempt to intimidate illegal immigrant parents and their children, so they're given a free-pass. Since the child's identity can't be verified, for all we know the child could be an adult, creating the reality that pedophiles are enrolled in public schools as children and raping our children. Obviously, the Supreme Court ruling is a trash ruling as it requires Americans make their selves and their children vulnerable to predators. This doesn't even discuss the potential of public schools defrauding the federal government of tax payer dollars by lying about attendance via fabricating fake children for attendance purposes.
This is your brain on Fox News.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is your brain on Fox News.
I don't watch legacy media garbage.

Everything I said is true. Disagree? I encourage you to disprove anything I said. Otherwise...
Old 05-08-2021, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't watch legacy media garbage.

Everything I said is true. Disagree? I encourage you to disprove anything I said. Otherwise...
An OAN fan? Schools can and do require proof of vaccinations for their students, why would they demand proof of citizenship? You don't have to be a citizen to attend public school.
Old 05-08-2021, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An OAN fan? Schools can and do require proof of vaccinations for their students, why would they demand proof of citizenship? You don't have to be a citizen to attend public school.
Supposedly, the funding for schools is based on the census. The census determines the population in the district. Problem is illegals don’t register on the census. They wanted to start registering them, but even if they allowed them to register and not have to list legal status, lots wouldn’t do it because they would still want to stay off the grid

So the more illegals in an area (and yes they do get to go to public school because illiterate illegals would be even worse, so I don’t mind) the more the public school buckles under essentially extra kids that aren’t counted towards funding
Old 05-08-2021, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supposedly, the funding for schools is based on the census. The census determines the population in the district. Problem is illegals don’t register on the census. They wanted to start registering them, but even if they allowed them to register and not have to list legal status, lots wouldn’t do it because they would still want to stay off the grid

So the more illegals in an area (and yes they do get to go to public school because illiterate illegals would be even worse, so I don’t mind) the more the public school buckles under essentially extra kids that aren’t counted towards funding
the Trump census decision decided to include them.

I hope in time you'll realize what an idiot you've been.
Closed Thread