heres a novel idea

dont get the vaccine and let your body do what its designed to do
Old 05-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

It's probably just scientist jizz
Old 05-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vaccines produce immunity to spike proteins by making your body familiar to them. It does not cause a cascade of spike protein proliferation within your tissues

These are very basic principles of secondary immunity that you’ve grossly misinterpreted
lol I read the article and was vastly calmed after reading the title of this thread.

Basically I was like, oh phew the article literally contradicts everything raev said lmao
Old 05-04-2021, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The vaccines produce immunity to spike proteins by making your body familiar to them. It does not cause a cascade of spike protein proliferation within your tissues

These are very basic principles of secondary immunity that you’ve grossly misinterpreted
but the youtube told them that its from the lizard government and it has tracking devices in the vaccine because "they dont know whats in it".
Old 05-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.salk.edu/news-release/th...le-in-illness/

These are the proteins that are intentionally produced by the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines. Fortunately, because these vaccines violated all of the FDA testing protocols, as part of Operation Warp Speed Trump gave the vaccine manufacturers legal immunity, so there is no need to panic: all corporate profits will remain intact.
Do you even know what mRNA means??? Do you have any fucking idea?? You think they are taking dead covid, putting it in a tube, and injecting it into people??? Please explain your position.

How do you think the vaccine is made and why would they use RNA??
Old 05-04-2021, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically I was like, oh phew the article literally contradicts everything raev said lmao
mRNA vaccines, i.e. those from Pfizer and Moderna, work by giving your body instructions (that's the RNA part) to make COVID spike proteins. The CDC has a nice picture here on page 5. The theory was that the immune system could learn to destroy COVID without actually injecting a so-called live virus. What the article in question is claiming is that it does not matter, the spike protein itself causes pulmonary trauma even if there is no actual virus inside it: that's the "proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease." part. If spike proteins cause disease, and mRNA vaccines cause spike proteins, it automatically follows that mRNA vaccines cause disease. Naturally the scientists at the Salk institute don't draw the obvious conclusion because they want to keep their $billions in funding.

If you have any reason why this logic is incorrect, I'd love to hear it. Unlike most people, I actually change my mind and admit it when I am wrong.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

My 5G has been so good since my second dose.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

No it teaches them how to identify the spike proteins. It doesn't make you a spike protein factory.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it teaches them how to identify the spike proteins. It doesn't make you a spike protein factory.
Yes, it does. That is exactly what it does. https://www.pfizer.com/news/hot-topi...vid_19_vaccine

Quote:
Unlike a traditional vaccine that uses inactivated, dead, or portions of actual virus to spur an immune response, mRNA delivers a message to your body’s cells via a lipid nanoparticle envelope that instructs the cells to generate the spike protein found on the surface of a coronavirus that initiates infection. Instructing cells to generate the spike protein spurs an immune response, including generation of antibodies specific to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
But hey, you can't say they didn't warn you:

Quote:
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of the medical product under Section 564(b)(1) of the FD&C Act unless the declaration is terminated or authorization revoked sooner.
Thanks Trump <3
Last edited by Raev; 05-04-2021 at 12:54 PM..
Old 05-04-2021, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine if joe Rogan turns out to be right
Closed Thread