Banned

Oh sorry I know you guys love your sources

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azc...amp/7328136002

https://www.google.com/amp/s/6abc.co...cers/10528861/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...020/index.html
Old 05-06-2021, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hundreds of millions of illegals pour in
In fiscal year (FY) 2017, a total of 1,127,167 people obtained lawful permanent resident (LPR) status. Of those granted LPR status, 54 percent were female, and 46 percent were male. Forty-eight percent (549,086) were adjustment of status in the U.S. and 51.3 percent (578,081) were new arrivals.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not yet you’re not. Wait until the spending that is already 3 times the amount spent by trump his entire term inflates the living shit out of the dollar, hundreds of millions of illegals pour in and flood border cities with people in a way that their infrastructure cannot handle (already happening in places like Yuma in my state) and adding to a labor surplus which will drive down wages as more and more unskilled workers compete for the same few jobs, there becomes a national shortage of police because who the fuck would want to be a cop nowadays (already happening in places like philly, Baltimore, NY, etc), and crime especially violent crime such as gun homicides, continues to rise, as it has been

You’re not as sorry as you’re going to be
Oh right im supposed to believe you care about anything after supporting trump. Now you care about the economy, the stock market, the debt, and spending. LOLOLOLOLOL hilarious.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Banned

Best be buying a gun, because soon police response gonna be 2+ hours. Or maybe you can use your bleeding heart to talk a home invader down
Old 05-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh right im supposed to believe you care about anything after supporting trump. Now you care about the economy, the stock market, the debt, and spending. LOLOLOLOLOL hilarious.
Backed with sources learn to read. Didn’t they reach you that in college, I’m sorry, I mean liberal indoctrination centers?
Old 05-06-2021, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In fiscal year (FY) 2017, a total of 1,127,167 people obtained lawful permanent resident (LPR) status. Of those granted LPR status, 54 percent were female, and 46 percent were male. Forty-eight percent (549,086) were adjustment of status in the U.S. and 51.3 percent (578,081) were new arrivals.
Do you know the difference between a legal and illegal immigrant?

“LAWFUL permanent resident” is not an illegal immigrant who sneaks across the border

I know this kind of stuff like our legal system is confusing for you democrats. You do have way more of your party incarcerated for various crimes than we do
Old 05-06-2021, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Best be buying a gun, because soon police response gonna be 2+ hours. Or maybe you can use your bleeding heart to talk a home invader down
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT: What happens when someone has chosen to replace learning useful functional information with useless movie quotes and video game facts
Old 05-06-2021, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
ITT: What happens when someone has chosen to replace learning useful functional information with useless movie quotes and video game facts
ITT: your a bug
Old 05-06-2021, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
ITT: your a bug
You’re* kind of slow. This “conversation” has begun to bore me, so I’m going to go. I’m at work atm. I need to clarify because I’ve discovered that most of this forum seems to be unemployed. when I say work, I mean an actual job, not farming pixels in my underwear sipping mountain dew that I can RMT for $10. While you might see that as work, I do not
Closed Thread