Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 12:24 PM
Banned

good because i didnt do anything
Old 05-07-2021, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i loaded up $200 in daybreak cash for when mischief drops

going to get a ton of bags for all my toons

i want a gnome cleric for raiding, a gnome magician for farming plat, and a gnome rogue for tanking (post-kunark, which is only like a month after launch)

leveling in tlp is easy, so that statement doesnt really make me feel over-whelmed.

i think cleric and magician will both be level 50 in like the first 10 days.
The station shop bags are pretty trash unfortunately. You’ll want to keep an eye on the EQ website for specials. That’s how we loaded up with 40-slot bois on server launch. So godly.

(It’s 2021, nobody fucking actually likes starting EQ without any bags. If you do, it’s Stockholm syndrome and you probably hate yourself irl)

Also, good choice on rogue. It’s a bit rough, but get a slot with a static group and you’ll be fine. Still maining my rogue on Aradune; just completed Elemental Planes progression last night. Next stop, Plane of Time!!
Old 05-07-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please stay on tlp
Old 05-07-2021, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this never happened, literally
Standard Joe response. Gets shown what happened and is just like no that never happened. He’s basically trump in that way, never admits when he did something wrong.

His list of lies is so amazingly long at this point lol
Old 05-07-2021, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graahle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The station shop bags are pretty trash unfortunately. You’ll want to keep an eye on the EQ website for specials. That’s how we loaded up with 40-slot bois on server launch. So godly.

(It’s 2021, nobody fucking actually likes starting EQ without any bags. If you do, it’s Stockholm syndrome and you probably hate yourself irl)

Also, good choice on rogue. It’s a bit rough, but get a slot with a static group and you’ll be fine. Still maining my rogue on Aradune; just completed Elemental Planes progression last night. Next stop, Plane of Time!!
I dont mind the bag thing on P99
like it felt really good when I got an EE bag and Light Burlap sack at the same time...

but on TLP when everyone in your group is using 40 slot 100% WR bags it feels bad to not have them

like you get encumbered and cant loot anything after 30 minutes while your group mates can stay there and loot for dayzzz lol
Old 05-07-2021, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

This thread sucks ass 0/10
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
I dont mind the bag thing on P99
like it felt really good when I got an EE bag and Light Burlap sack at the same time...

but on TLP when everyone in your group is using 40 slot 100% WR bags it feels bad to not have them

like you get encumbered and cant loot anything after 30 minutes while your group mates can stay there and loot for dayzzz lol
This is actally really annoying, simply increasing the bag size of these games sucks, I have a hard enough time mentally processing 8x8 slots, and i run more with like 16 slots. 8x40 would make me just /q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread sucks ass 0/10
yea
Old 05-07-2021, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

How do you know you’re old and worn out? More bag slots is too difficult for you to handle lol.
Old 05-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graahle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you know you’re old and worn out? More bag slots is too difficult for you to handle lol.
Literally it's like digging thru an old drawer full of rusty nails, broken glass, wood scraps, and old oil soaked towels looking for a cookie to eat. Or something to hug.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:00 PM
Banned

You can buy feign death potions on live!
Closed Thread