Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2020, 07:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imaginary white gf in my lap
Nirgon - this is Kief from Red. Or Loudog, or Guava. Was always someone playing with me even back then. Not hard to figure out there's nothing imaginary going on. Not sure if you remember me, but I remember fighting and talking with you on occasion.

In all honesty, the Red community was way, way nicer and more laid back then the high strung - insanity like - people on Green. (Never played Blue so no clue there).

Wish the staff would consider a new Red - i'd happily pay for it's construction. Red bros were the most fun and enjoyable despite the negative reputation you see spread on these forums (laughably).

Anyways shout out to you brother,
Keeth
Old 08-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Banned

hey fella, you good in my book
Old 08-11-2020, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon - this is Kief from Red. Or Loudog, or Guava. Was always someone playing with me even back then. Not hard to figure out there's nothing imaginary going on. Not sure if you remember me, but I remember fighting and talking with you on occasion.

In all honesty, the Red community was way, way nicer and more laid back then the high strung - insanity like - people on Green. (Never played Blue so no clue there).

Wish the staff would consider a new Red - i'd happily pay for it's construction. Red bros were the most fun and enjoyable despite the negative reputation you see spread on these forums (laughably).

Anyways shout out to you brother,
Keeth
Happily pay for a red server from the spoils of boxing on green? You got griefed off the server by Recondo~Karen.

I hope things get better for you in the future, kid.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all honesty, the Red community was way, way nicer and more laid back then the high strung
That's usually how a cult gets ya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-11-2020, 05:29 PM
Kobold

Wasup Loudog pal
Old 08-11-2020, 11:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Happily pay for a red server from the spoils of boxing on green? You got griefed off the server by Recondo~Karen.

I hope things get better for you in the future, kid.
Usually for grief to incur there has to be some kind of action/causation formula. Literally nothing happened from Recondopsycho. If the server gets boring and is filled with annoying/hostile people, why not take a break? Sorry if it's your life mate but I had no intentions of playing here for very long.

Hope your future is full of awesome,
Keeth
Old 08-11-2020, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin 5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasup Loudog pal
Good to see you Kerwin amigo.

Bless,
Keeth
Old 08-13-2020, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

imagine ever once in your life using /petition

just imagine being such a cock sucking weasel

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Closed Thread