Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default New Cleric

Howdy everyone. I wanted to say hi to the server. Now that I figured out how to get it installed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I loaded up a cleric and made my way to Qeynos. I use to play on the EQMac server, a shaman named Torque, and I thought that server was old school. Before that on Rodcet Nife 2000-2003. This place however is truly something special. Kudos to the team behind it. Donation incoming!

Getting started is always fun. ATM I'm in Qeynos but I'm looking for more interaction and grouping options. I've tried to foot it across Antonica, feeling brave. Some of you guys in SK the other night where hilarious in /ooc. Anyway, if anyone is able to help relocate this island dwelling cleric to FP you know where I'll be... unless my hitchhiking thumb gains the attention of a passing wizard or druid =)

I'm sitting here at work and all I can think about is TGIF I'm logging on EQ tonight lol - it's a good feeling come back. Thanks guys and see you in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Hiking can be fun, but don't be afraid to ask for ports. You can easily get a port from any druid/wiz ring/spire to any other one. Just get to a ring/spire, do "/ all druid 39 60" or "/ all wizard 39 60", and start sending tells. If you're nice and explain that you just started, people are happy to port you for free.
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 12-07-2013, 11:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hiking can be fun, but don't be afraid to ask for ports. You can easily get a port from any druid/wiz ring/spire to any other one. Just get to a ring/spire, do "/ all druid 39 60" or "/ all wizard 39 60", and start sending tells. If you're nice and explain that you just started, people are happy to port you for free.
Thanks for the advice Estu. I trekked it NK and got a port out, thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now I've started to collect bone chips (not easy to sell) and spiderling silks to build up the general fund =)
Old 12-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

East Commonlands if you wanna interact in the mainstream PC economy.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
East Commonlands if you wanna interact in the mainstream PC economy.
Yeah, I agree. But starting out its a way for me to build some coin.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hi Torque ! Nice to see anothrr from Al Kabor !
Old 12-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neea [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Torque ! Nice to see anothrr from Al Kabor !
Greetings!! This are moving ahead, I'm making progress. I've built up some funds with the bone chips, spiderling silks, bear pets to get a set of banded. I'm going to keep at it, the newbie guide here says maybe try some baking to ring in some more coin for spells and other window shopping. I'm level 6 and keeping an eye out for an Orc group in EC.

I should begin to look at guilds.... Knights look like a good guild, about my pace.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I am planning now to head over to Crushbone, for a few levels. Following a mix of the cleric and druid level guides on the Wiki - great stuff on there!!
Old 12-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Can anyone suggest a decent 1HB for me? I looked at the wiki but most of those are out of my price range. I have maybe 50plat, or a bit more, to spend on something.... I'm still using the basic 1hb club I received while still hunting in Toxx. Thanks in advance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone suggest a decent 1HB for me? I looked at the wiki but most of those are out of my price range. I have maybe 50plat, or a bit more, to spend on something.... I'm still using the basic 1hb club I received while still hunting in Toxx. Thanks in advance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wraith Bone Hammer comes to mind -- they are around 50pp, maybe less.
http://wiki.project1999.com/Wraith_Bone_Hammer
Closed Thread