Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 09-04-2015, 02:12 AM
Drakaris Drakaris is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You compare your life to your arch enemies on a elf simulator? definitely sounds like a cool and normal thing to do.
Nope, was just poking fun while confirming what I've stated in this thread as the complete and honest truth.

You guys are scumbags and opening the door for doxing your elf sim enemies has backfired since your ex-members have doxed and distributed info on their own leaders (refer to the YTMD page that Doors, Turpentine and Susvain2 has posted multiple times and Cutter has spammed in game).
__________________
Drakar 60 Iksar Necromancer
Skar 60 Iksar Shadowknight
  #92  
Old 09-04-2015, 02:30 AM
Ragnaros Ragnaros is offline
Planar Protector

Ragnaros's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,349
Default

bestow gave me some jewcy stuff about some empire leaders personal shit but irl shit is sacred and should stay irl and separate from elf world.
__________________
  #93  
Old 09-04-2015, 02:37 AM
Drakaris Drakaris is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bestow gave me some jewcy stuff about some empire leaders personal shit but irl shit is sacred and should stay irl and separate from elf world.
Hey Rag, you seen the IRL pic of me in 2001-2003 with a tin foil hat photoshopped over the top that Terpuntine has personally posted a link to?

If I decided to stoop to their level can you imagine how colourful this RNF forum would look?

I'm a former 3D/digital artist and can have quite a bit of fun.
__________________
Drakar 60 Iksar Necromancer
Skar 60 Iksar Shadowknight
  #94  
Old 09-04-2015, 02:54 AM
Messie Messie is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Finland
Posts: 298
Default

zzzzzzz
__________________
Height Impediment - 60 Assling Cleric
Terrion - 58 Iksar Necromancer
  #95  
Old 09-04-2015, 02:59 AM
Ragnaros Ragnaros is offline
Planar Protector

Ragnaros's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Posts: 2,349
Default

rl is sacred I honestly wouldn't want people digging through my shit
shits creepy
__________________
  #96  
Old 09-04-2015, 03:12 AM
Drakaris Drakaris is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rl is sacred I honestly wouldn't want people digging through my shit
shits creepy
That's what I thought when these douchebags found an old pic of me.

I'm now beyond that. They want to bring it, bring it. I will bring it twice as hard if the staff don't moderate the RL pics Empire is deliberately posting all over the place.
__________________
Drakar 60 Iksar Necromancer
Skar 60 Iksar Shadowknight
  #97  
Old 09-04-2015, 03:16 AM
TacoSmasher TacoSmasher is offline
Banned


Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 519
Default

I've seen IRL pics of your whole extended family. you dont even know who i am in game. Mad?
  #98  
Old 09-04-2015, 03:20 AM
Drakaris Drakaris is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've seen IRL pics of your whole extended family. you dont even know who i am in game. Mad?
Uhuh sure you have.

My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.

You ain't seen shit douchebag.
__________________
Drakar 60 Iksar Necromancer
Skar 60 Iksar Shadowknight
  #99  
Old 09-04-2015, 03:28 AM
Messie Messie is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Finland
Posts: 298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhuh sure you have.

My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.

You ain't seen shit douchebag.
So what awards have you won? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Height Impediment - 60 Assling Cleric
Terrion - 58 Iksar Necromancer
  #100  
Old 09-04-2015, 03:33 AM
Drakaris Drakaris is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what awards have you won? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A great job and a loving family. Clearly you know shitall about the amount of dedication body building takes.
__________________
Drakar 60 Iksar Necromancer
Skar 60 Iksar Shadowknight
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.