Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2021, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see how a green mob is giving me about 1/6th a yellow though without higher than normal zem.camps.
What mobs, specifically?

1/6 of a yellow (20%) means a green is giving you over 3% experience for a single kill in the 30's. That does indeed sound high, certainly for a green. I wonder if the client and local UI is perhaps displaying some monsters as green that the host and experience awards are treated as though they're still blue-con. Since exp-greens should have a 50% penalty, were the same monsters, when they /conned blue, giving upwards of 6-7 per cent per kill? I suspect not, since nobody's claiming they're leveling from only 15 or so kills during the late 20's or low 30's.

Danth
Old 02-13-2021, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

If you haven't noticed, most of blue / green player base is poorly scripted bots. Hope this helps.
Old 02-13-2021, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you haven't noticed, most of blue / green player base is poorly scripted bots. Hope this helps.
I’ve never once yet been not thanked in some channel for a breeze buff, that’s smarter scripting than I could code
Old 02-14-2021, 03:38 PM
Orc

Hmm.. sorry to hear you’re not having a good experience so far..I’m my experience, I’ve had the opposite experience. With a highest char of only 46 and heavy alt-itis (about 8 other chars 1 - 35), I more often than not find camps too full and have to wait for a spot in group! Usually popular camps like in unrest, hhk, etc.. I def see a void in some zones that got a nerf (ie Mistmoore) and during off hours late in the evening. But for the most part going up to a group and talking to them has usually led to either getting me into a group or at least some conversation about getting on lists.

As others have said, I’ve also had good luck doing /who all level ranges and asking if they wanted to start a group. I would suggest joining a friendly guild and giving it another shot!
Old 02-15-2021, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

id group with anyone back in the day before I knew how race and class penalties worked.....
Closed Thread