Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 01:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Other servers on the server list able to box?

A friend and I would like to play classic eq on a completely empty server and box 2 to 3 toons each and start from scratch with no help. Is this possible with the p99 server list or maybe another platform?
Old 07-22-2021, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozkyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A friend and I would like to play classic eq on a completely empty server and box 2 to 3 toons each and start from scratch with no help. Is this possible with the p99 server list or maybe another platform?
The Al'Kabor Project is the place if you prefer boxing. It includes Luclin and PoP. Good community, good staff, many guilds, everything is rotated. You could definitely progress in your own way there.

Oh - sorry, it's not empty; there are something like 100-200 players there. Still, you could probably find solitude.
Old 07-23-2021, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozkyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not allowed on P99 and if you wanted to play on another server on the list, there's something you have to do to the client I believe. One time I tried to log on TAKP and I couldn't do it unless I set up/installed a completely new client I believe
Old 07-27-2021, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone on P99 that wishes it would go past luclin definitely needs to play alkabor, PEQ, or maybe shards of dalaya.

Some solid good emulated servers with good people supporting them, just like project 1999 but less classic.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread