Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Shoot me a PM.

I have stuff rotting on my mule you can have for free - also can toss ya some plat for bags and spells.

I'll be on this evening.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:38 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember BDA and Chest. What is your shamans name? I may have an item or two in EC you could have?
Tehya is my shaman
Old 07-11-2021, 09:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"By far"? I think not. Ogres are slightly better, on paper, because of their frontal stuin immunity, but the truth is it doesn't really matter what race you are at all at 60.

(Unless you care what color your polar bear form is.)
Considering how many times I get stunned when casting? Half of my interruptions are from being stunned. Being able to eliminate half my interruptions? Yea, by far is the correct term when comparing an end game face tanking solo shaman. Simply saying all 60 shamans are the same is like saying you have no goals in life. We are talking past 60. What's the edge? What's the extra info I'd wish I had asked questions about before I spent all this time getting to 60 just to find out I would have been better of going with a different race....

And yes, polar bears only come in white...
Old 07-18-2021, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sypher1157 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering how many times I get stunned when casting? Half of my interruptions are from being stunned. Being able to eliminate half my interruptions? Yea, by far is the correct term when comparing an end game face tanking solo shaman. Simply saying all 60 shamans are the same is like saying you have no goals in life. We are talking past 60. What's the edge? What's the extra info I'd wish I had asked questions about before I spent all this time getting to 60 just to find out I would have been better of going with a different race....

And yes, polar bears only come in white...
According to (heated) debates I’ve read on these forums, troll is the preferred solo shaman race unless you have torpor in which case the regen becomes irrelevant and ogre pulls ahead
Old 07-20-2021, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Tehya pls shoot me a msg in game when on. I got a primary, range and maybe few other items you can have for your shaman. In game type /who all true

If any player comes up tagged in True Blues, msg them
It will be myself or my brother. Pls msg from Tehya.

And I concur Ogre Shaman for the win! Cisco 60 Ogre Shaman
Closed Thread