Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 11:51 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha
Default Stop suggessting things

The server is fine, whats wrong with it is that all of you don't have the time or commitment to truely play a classic server. So you blame it on anything and everything that isn't exactly perfect.

Stop making excuses, this game at the high level stuff was meant for people who play 12+ hours a day. If you can't do that, of course you are going to take a back seat to nihilum.

either put up or shut up.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

agreed ^^
Old 08-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Banned

you heard the man, get on welfare or stop attempting to participate you disgusting employed casuals
Old 08-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

eh, every high end guild i have been in mainly consisted of highly successful people who set there own hours, I have met plenty of people from EQ. Everyone has been fairly well off.

Me and Jupe have always been highly motivated in anything we do and we have a motto to make money for ourselves, not other people. Why you won't catch us working a 9 to 5. When I work I work for me and my family, noone else. And that mindset has afforded me the luxury to play EQ as many hours a day as I want, or take my boat out on the weekends, or take expensive cruises to bermuda or whatever the fuck i feel like doing.

I think most people who accuse people of being on welfare who play alot are just jealous they don't have the same lifestyle. And i don't mean by how we play EQ all day, but more as in we do whatever we want because we don't have any kind of financial restraint.

Break free from being a slave and put yourself inbetween the money, stop working for others and start working for yourselves and you too can have the luxury of doing whatever you want someday. Me and jupe dropped out of school when i was 13 and he was 12 to pursue our career. I'm 26 and im pretty much retired and the only reason I work still is because i enjoy doing what i do. It's more of a hobby then a job. Don't get me wrong at first it was hard work but once i got my company to the point were it ran itself life has been smooth sailing ever since.

TL DR : calling people who play this game welfare queens is a defensive mechanism because you are upset with you're inability to do whatever you want with you're lives.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:12 PM
Banned

Having more fun here than blue, as a old Rallos player definately aint as bad as people put it out to be. More twinks than there was then but still alot of bad pvpers

Server is fine, havent experienced end game here yet but there is alot of whining,

Blue xfers would be alright if stripped but cant move back once you move here (like live)
Old 08-25-2013, 12:13 PM
Banned

Yup Tune, Nizzar, Agatha, Batlle, Sickpuppy and anyone else putting in 14+ hour days are all extremely successful millionaires with the ability to travel to tropical islands on the drop of a hat.

I need to get my shit together it seems.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:15 PM
Banned

this lifestyle is a choice. we ARE the real winners.

BUT WHAT IF I WANT WINGS?? THATS NOT ENOUGH! DAD!
Old 08-25-2013, 12:18 PM
Banned

Getting flashbacks of Baghdad Bob here

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2013, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Stop suggesting that I stop suggesting things!
Old 08-25-2013, 12:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Break free from being a slave and put yourself inbetween the money, stop working for others and start working for yourselves and you too can have the luxury of doing whatever you want someday.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread