Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

LOL this nerd makes a post about me and I don't ever talk to him. He sends me tells constantly in game... You are sad, mad and fat kiddo.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No IRL attacks have ever been made against you sir. I've always been polite and courteous. You sir are just a major troll and get ur kicks off on trolling and smack talking a Good Samaritan like me.
Colgate told me whenever you /tell him you call him Mac or Macaulay.

Kek

That's pretty much the definition of harassment
Old 05-28-2015, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Colgate told me whenever you /tell him you call him Mac or Macaulay.
lol <3 Drak
Old 05-28-2015, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

The only thing I have said to Brobb since he petitioned me for saying a naughty word is "good fight."
Old 05-28-2015, 04:12 PM
Banned

i pras jeremy and colgate 100 times in the mirror every morning it makes my teeth white
Old 05-28-2015, 04:13 PM
Banned

So you think it's ok to make personal attacks over a video game ?
Old 06-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Dear Diary,

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I just ran into this guy, Cushionforpushn, and was very offended by his name. Not only are you not allowed to have a 3-word phrase for a name (and it just burns me up that this big jerk could have such a blayten disregard for the rules), but it reminded me of a trying situation in my real life. I came home one day to find my wife having sex with my neighbor Jasper on our couch. My couch has cushions, upon which they were pushing, and I think it's bullshit that I have to be reminded of my wife cheating on me because this stupid Ogre can't follow the rules and pick an acceptable name. Please suspend this guy for a couple weeks, or at least change his name. This guy needs to be made an example of.

Brobb
Old 06-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Diary,

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I just ran into this guy, Cushionforpushn, and was very offended by his name. Not only are you not allowed to have a 3-word phrase for a name (and it just burns me up that this big jerk could have such a blayten disregard for the rules), but it reminded me of a trying situation in my real life. I came home one day to find my wife having sex with my neighbor Jasper on our couch. My couch has cushions, upon which they were pushing, and I think it's bullshit that I have to be reminded of my wife cheating on me because this stupid Ogre can't follow the rules and pick an acceptable name. Please suspend this guy for a couple weeks, or at least change his name. This guy needs to be made an example of.

Brobb
You should packet him
Arthos-Paladin
Old 06-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jasper
I lol'd.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL this nerd makes a post about me and I don't ever talk to him. He sends me tells constantly in game... You are sad, mad and fat kiddo.
lol Edward/Jeremy obsessed with you ever since you were forced to report him for harassing you ingame and getting suspended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Closed Thread