Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebags [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks i was just thinking a few hrs ago how it looked like it was lowered and now spent the last 3 hrs geting 2 yellow at lvl 3. It went from sucking to sucking less but still sucking to back to sucking glad to see things are fine tuned that way atm. my grp at bb ent just fell apart bc a lvl 9 mage refused to leave since he still wanted fangs and the actual lvl 3s and 4s in the grp stopped getting xp hits, and nobody wanted to go inside because "lol do you know how hard it would be to tag a gnoll in there?"

whatever 5 servers come after teal cant come soon enough.

less than 1 yellow per hour at lvl 3? you poor soul. where are you hunting? what class?
Old 11-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
less than 1 yellow per hour at lvl 3? you poor soul. where are you hunting? what class?
He's pursuing the "everyone and their grandma will be at this spot, but I'll still go there and complain that I can't find enough kills that no one else wants. Maybe the staff will feel sorry for my dumb ass and make more servers so that I don't have to put any thought into leveling besides beelining through the same few zones everyone always has talked about and spent time in over the years" leveling route.

It's not my favorite route. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

Seriously. 2000-2500 people on a classic EQ server. And you think the 5 gnolls in front of blackburrow are going to be available for your group.

What the fuck.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-02-2019 at 02:29 PM..
Old 11-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's pursuing the "everyone and their grandma will be at this spot, but I'll still go there and complain that I can't find enough kills that no one else wants. Maybe the staff will feel sorry for my dumb ass and make more servers so that I don't have to put any thought into leveling besides beelining through the same few zones everyone always has talked about and spent time in over the years" leveling route.

It's not my favorite route. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

Seriously. 2000-2500 people on a classic EQ server. And you think the 5 gnolls in front of blackburrow are going to be available for your group.

What the fuck.
Lol. This is one of the reasons why I think the people who are most vocal on these boards about wanting a new server will usually not respond when you ask them what level they are and where they’re trying to XP. Because at the end of the day it’s probably places like this and they’re mad that another group is there and they have to wait to get into it. And they know if they admit that everyone will stop taking their request seriously lol. But I guess now we’re catering to the “I want everything right when I want it” style of player that frequents the more modern MMOs
Closed Thread