Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
something something green is gonna be different. lol
I lol’ed.

Also, I miss the old Ramen
Old 11-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Feed the zerg”?

Do you guys forget that the green server teamed up to try and beat ST, who fielded like 60ish to most targets? Ok, now with Lineage we’re up to mid 90s.

But please don’t act like a server zerg wasn’t formed to try and unseat them, hypocrites.

ST puts in the work.

“Petition after petition”? What boogeyman story are your guild leaders feeding you?

As the consensus is, you want it easy? Go play on a TLP.
You guys are the first to run to the GM's the moment you even think you have been slighted in some way. No one can say ST doesn't put in the work. But don't sit here pretending you guys cry the moment you lose a target and deem you only lost it because someone broke the rules. Keep sipping that Kool-Aid.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are the first to run to the GM's the moment you even think you have been slighted in some way. No one can say ST doesn't put in the work. But don't sit here pretending you guys cry the moment you lose a target and deem you only lost it because someone broke the rules. Keep sipping that Kool-Aid.
Lol, I mean the UN is really a tit for tat kinda thing. We’ll see how things look in the coming weeks.

See ya in VP, maybe.
Old 11-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, I mean the UN is really a tit for tat kinda thing. We’ll see how things look in the coming weeks.

See ya in VP, maybe.
You'll never see me in VP because I don't play on p99 to no life raids. You guys are just the typical top guild that always exists on p99. You'll sit at the top denying others content in the name of "competition." You'll sit there drafting petition after petition and eventually the GM's get fed up and just ban the guild from raids. Enjoy your pixels while you can.
Old 11-02-2020, 04:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
something something green is gonna be different. lol
Quote:
Sorry you don’t got GREEN warder loot
Old 11-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

man /popcorn. The lovely UN drama on green. Where all sides are for themselves clearly. I for one am glad not to be part it. Will say this is a very big Lineage? Move[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 11-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauvian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you want free loot? If the issue is you want to relive your 'childhood' memories without having to raid at inconvenient times why don't you go play TLP or god forbid Red?

If you're so worried about all the open raid loot going to the competitive guilds why don't you put forth some 'resolution' that only non competitive guilds can roll for loot at the open raids?
Ahhh the red server only wants nice people, thanks. Keep your toxic raid suspended people to the blue server, thanks.

Baritune - level 60 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
Old 11-02-2020, 06:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Go play on a TLP.
Oh boy, this would be rich if everyone took this advice. So, what you're saying to the server population as a ST member is either play this server like a job because you don't have one in the first place, get fucked and eat ST's scraps, or go play a TLP. I suppose you can be so brazen as now you are able to jack off to your precious yellowtext messages without a server audience, seeing as there's enough drooling thralls to witness your excellence right within your own guild.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by adruidarkly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh boy, this would be rich if everyone took this advice. So, what you're saying to the server population as a ST member is either play this server like a job because you don't have one in the first place, get fucked and eat ST's scraps, or go play a TLP. I suppose you can be so brazen as now you are able to jack off to your precious yellowtext messages without a server audience, seeing as there's enough drooling thralls to witness your excellence right within your own guild.
ST will catch a guild wide raid ban soon enough.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahhh the red server only wants nice people, thanks. Keep your toxic raid suspended people to the blue server, thanks.
My experience on Red has been so friggin enjoyable. As a casual blue player for years, leaving behind an epic level 60 and numerous level 50's.. I haven't looked back in weeks. Thanks Clazxiss, i'm sure my future is doomed for many pvps deaths, but hey- at least im 1 more player on the server to kill!!

PS- Some really really good folks on red too. Most the server wants new folks, fresh blood, all that good stuff and they are willing to help, or hang! So ignore the trash talk on red you guys.
Closed Thread