Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whataboutism. What about Obama? What about Hilary's emails? Sure, I killed that guy, but what about Dahmer? He killed people too!

Despite you simpletons not getting it, the situation is pretty simple. The Fed has overstepped its bounds -- something republicans used to care about.

Governor Brown is not up for reelection, but you would think she is by the way she's trying to walk the political tightrope on this issue as opposed to doing her job and protecting her state's sovereignty. She needs to mobilize state police and/or deploy the guard and arrest these clowns if they attempt to illegally detain a citizen.

The fact that people are more concerned about vandalism than they are about authoritarian use of power by the Fed is gobsmacking to me. I guess federal overreach is only a problem when it's being done by the people on the other side of the political fence?
The Feds involvement in Portland is not the same as what has happened in the past IE Waco. The biggest difference I can see is simply geographical in nature. In Waco, it was the feds that raided private property (which ownership is protected by the 5th amendment)

Conversely, in the situation with Portland, it is the Feds that are protecting private property, federal property and the right for all to access public property.

How you are able to conflate the two only shows that you are willfully ignorant.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rights are derived from God, dingus.

What's the alternative theory?
If God doesn’t love you, why should I? Work will set you free, labor is required to enter the covenant. Jesus was a carpenter, ie a manual laborer

Hope this helps
Old 07-25-2020, 12:03 AM
Banned

Wink

Don't worry Hobart and other fairly sane readers. If BigJ mostly talking to or echoing themself still on the boards after several years (and especially in this thread) with at least 3 different accounts is indicative of the desperation of the most deranged and drug addicted Trumptards...Trump is in BIG trouble on election day. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can't vote on election day with all your fake online personas ahahha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2020, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If God doesn’t love you, why should I? Work will set you free, labor is required to enter the covenant. Jesus was a carpenter, ie a manual laborer

Hope this helps
How bout you answer the question?

I'm learnding
Old 07-25-2020, 12:34 AM
Banned

I am just a humble girl. I don't even run ONE forum account, I just borrow my dear husband's--and I can't type for nuthin...i use ths wacky controller to even click around the net.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i honestly don't write much anymore. i hope she stops seeing me where i'm not. as for Melon, she just has this childlike solipsism that she warps her experience around :P there's quite a few unique personalities here. I should know.

the only person i think might be a fed is maskedmelon. who brought me up only in the context of me inciting a riot... :O

dont worry about J she is your friend.
-j
Old 07-25-2020, 12:51 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2020, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How bout you answer the question?

I'm learnding
I am not sure where rights are derived from. God existed before the Bill of Rights, so I’m guessing they stem more from that document and our collective belief in it as opposed to God. Regardless, I don’t like protests. We have very low voter participation. Apathy 99% of the time makes me not respect the rage that boils over 1% of the time. It’s easy to get mad and burn shit down. Much harder to make reasoned decisions at the polls for every local, state, and federal election.
Old 07-25-2020, 02:04 AM
Banned

copy. blocking site again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2020, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Old 07-25-2020, 10:50 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Portland is the shining beacon on he hill! The protesters are hard at work bringing us into the 25th century of civility and wokeness.

Can I hear a Hallelujah?
Closed Thread