Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Banned

Default Daakkon, grindcore sucks bro

This is truth

No matter how much you sugarcoat it as being technical and awesome, the songs are still 37 seconds of shred and blast beat with only 3 seconds showing actual rhythm and riff.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Banned

Abacab speaks truth here. to be fair though everyone is a music critic, grindcore just isnt my cup of tea personally. IMO it doesnt get much better than melodic death. I'm sure Abacab would even have a few things to say about my musical tastes.
a few of my frequently listed bands according to lastfm: Aeveron, Dark Tranquillity, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Dark Lunacy, Unleash the Archers, Amon Amarth.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abacab speaks truth here. to be fair though everyone is a music critic, grindcore just isnt my cup of tea personally. IMO it doesnt get much better than melodic death. I'm sure Abacab would even have a few things to say about my musical tastes.
a few of my frequently listed bands according to lastfm: Aeveron, Dark Tranquillity, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Dark Lunacy, Unleash the Archers, Amon Amarth.
Fuck you M.Bison your music is guitarsturbation and I'd beat your ass with E-honda
Old 11-13-2010, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck you M.Bison your music is guitarsturbation and I'd beat your ass with E-honda
lol thats about what i expected =P. What kind of music do u like?
I enjoy a good Honda fight, but know that I will be reborn as many times as it takes! Bison is eternal!
Old 11-13-2010, 11:51 PM
Fire Giant

Nah dude, just stick it old school. Ryu is dope.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taluvill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah dude, just stick it old school. Ryu is dope.
Ryu is so well rounded it makes me sick sometimes. def top tier. personally ive always have been a fan of the charge characters, maining Bison and Guile mostly.
Old 11-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ryu is so well rounded it makes me sick sometimes. def top tier. personally ive always have been a fan of the charge characters, maining Bison and Guile mostly.
I prefer Vega the dude's speed and reach was just OP as fuck, you could drop 15 hits before your opponents got his second kick off. Plus the wall bouncing and cage climbing was lolz
Old 11-14-2010, 04:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I prefer Vega the dude's speed and reach was just OP as fuck, you could drop 15 hits before your opponents got his second kick off. Plus the wall bouncing and cage climbing was lolz
Vega's crouching fierce punch is easily the best poke in the game. too much range
Old 11-14-2010, 09:42 AM
Banned

Vega's rising jump kick can combo into so many different attacks its unfair.

It sucks that in SFIV he is somewhat underused since he stuns easy and has no real ways to escape close combat at the moment.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
has no real ways to escape close combat at the moment.
Youve got to be kidding me, right? You do know the Vega can backflip/double backflip, both moves have the most frames of invulnerability in the game. IIRC backflip is all 3 punches, and double backflip is all 3 kicks. If you play vega and you didnt know this, youre doing it wrong.
Check this out if your are interested: http://shoryuken.com/f264/vega-backf...vasion-181215/
Closed Thread