Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Banned

you sound entitled OP
Old 03-11-2017, 02:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you sound entitled OP
i am entitled mother fucker, i been on this server since the start, only to see the same scenario play out over 10+ times lol. 1 big guild 2 smaller guilds, bigger guild starts to lose members as it gears out its players they quit, forcing the bigger guild to squeeze the 2 smaller guilds in order to get recruits.

I mean, holy shit this is happening infront of my eyes for a 13th time. and i know some of u have been around for atleast 6 last bullshit rotations of this cycle of 1 top guild 2 "we do what we want but we secretly want to contest velious for pixel" guilds fighting amongst eachother instead of the common enemy.

good god glad i dont have to serve in the trenches with any of u, if the hadji's didnt get u, i sure as fuck would lol.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:28 AM
Banned

I'll start a guild with you Dr Phil.

We can take these guys on.

*casts resurrection on <The Mighty Ducks>
Old 03-11-2017, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

sign me up
Old 03-11-2017, 05:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no alliance between Epidemic / Anyone. Epidemic shit stomped Tdome in hate / followed by taking the peak from them this week along with the last 7 golem spawns ( we pvped apex for bc tdome didnt show.) Where is this even coming from? I will assure you we will never merge with Tdome. Epidemic enjoys playing with Epidemic. Forcing myself to play with arrogant assholes for the sake of pvp ( seeing a ton of it now ) would destroy my immersion. sorry agatha.

heh heh, can't wait to see apex stomp u out of the peak then. u guys also for sure never wanted to merge with TD, but u were awfully pushin that merge into epidemic where u guys had officer/GL constantly, not to member constantly trying to poach members new and old. we still have some good laughs at the SS's. ps how was akinns day in neriak? call him out for never wanting to fight unless its near mobs he can try to use for a safety net. one backstab he runs off scared claiming YEAH YOURE BUFFED and your guild is otw. think dayena showed up like 5 min later, not even to pvp but simply banking. ran up backstabbed him again just to show him hes bad, got HT x3 500 500 500 and then zoned laughing. you can always find him sitting near a ZL or some hard hitting mobs that are kos/assist faction.

tldr;akinn got punked in neriak. brobby super drunk in pvp, blew a full wand on his team mate(who in return got mad, malo'd him which they stopped chasing me and i think they ended up duking it out when filpox ran brobby oom with torpors looool teamwork A+)
Old 03-11-2017, 06:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heh heh, can't wait to see apex stomp u out of the peak then. u guys also for sure never wanted to merge with TD, but u were awfully pushin that merge into epidemic where u guys had officer/GL constantly, not to member constantly trying to poach members new and old. we still have some good laughs at the SS's. ps how was akinns day in neriak? call him out for never wanting to fight unless its near mobs he can try to use for a safety net. one backstab he runs off scared claiming YEAH YOURE BUFFED and your guild is otw. think dayena showed up like 5 min later, not even to pvp but simply banking. ran up backstabbed him again just to show him hes bad, got HT x3 500 500 500 and then zoned laughing. you can always find him sitting near a ZL or some hard hitting mobs that are kos/assist faction.

tldr;akinn got punked in neriak. brobby super drunk in pvp, blew a full wand on his team mate(who in return got mad, malo'd him which they stopped chasing me and i think they ended up duking it out when filpox ran brobby oom with torpors looool teamwork A+)
i will die to protect the peak
i did it last week ill do it again
may prexus guide me
Old 03-11-2017, 07:42 AM
Planar Protector

come on phil
Old 03-11-2017, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

im scared of getting contact high reading these drug induced threads/posts.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbreak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the bottom line is TD doesnt care enough about elf simulator to do this, so theres that too
TD sounds like a beacon of cool and normal

btw Karsten one prime good guy, he was patrolling Mistmore outhealing all those twink fucks, stellar reputaiton that man
Old 03-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbreak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me break down why this will never happen.

Quil took an alliance neck from Sithen. Sithen showed up to his house with a gun. Over a 1999 elf emulator.

Brael's personal information was spammed in OOC. His phone number, RL name, etc... This was done after he left their guild.

These are quite possibly some of the biggest scumbags and psychopaths r99 has ever had. We gave it a shot but we forgot these guys were absolute maniacs some point along the way. Pretty horrible human beings who lose their minds over PvP and will spam you with tells calling you the N-word. And the bottom line is TD doesnt care enough about elf simulator to do this, so theres that too
But if Quil is LayedOut, and Sithen is Sithen...arent they RL family?

And why would Quil trash Brael? Arent they crew since Suave?

and did everyone fuckign reroll? If I watch Tamiyos videos I recognize no names except Ragnaros

wipe or r17 aka teams
Closed Thread