Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Rip DMN
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

what I dont get is that everyone agreed but they were still arguing lol I re read the whole thing, everyone was saying the same thing lol
Old 06-15-2019, 11:11 PM
Aviak

So I could, for instance, kill the AC on my necro. Then, log onto my enchanter who is camped at the spawn to loot the corpse without fear of someone stealing it? And if someone does steal the ring I could petition them? I still own the corpse even on another character?
Old 06-16-2019, 12:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I could, for instance, kill the AC on my necro. Then, log onto my enchanter who is camped at the spawn to loot the corpse without fear of someone stealing it? And if someone does steal the ring I could petition them? I still own the corpse even on another character?
Yes. I do exactly this with every alt I make and have never had somebody even near AC's corpse while I relog.
I don't even always say anything, just inform whoever was next on the list that they're up and camp out.

Everybody just minds their own business chillin at the flat spot on the side of the hill. Pretty sure everyone knows that an AC corpse isn't ffa. Never in my mind have I thought that someone would just loot the corpse, I couldn't even put myself in that person's mindset, like wtf would they be thinking while looting it?

You can expect people saying grats then ignoring the corpse. I can't see it going any other way. If someone does take it, you can expect it back once a gm addresses it anyways. The ninja would only be delaying you slightly. The people who police the server don't want those type of people around either.
Old 06-16-2019, 12:48 PM
Kobold

Sorry for the double post.

Worst case, they put the ring in the inventory of the character you killed him with, then you get a friend to hail lock Hasten while you self mq.
Old 06-16-2019, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

In the case of fine steel I treat looting like farts. Ideally only don’t when people aren’t in the area. If they are hovering near you and haven’t looted it yet at the least you are being impolite.

The kill/loot with another toon thing is interesting. Would it be helpful to turn log on and announce to the zone or would a GM just track the dialogue back to the time of occurrence?
Old 06-16-2019, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Shouldnt have to announce, seeing as how you should never loot without permission. If, say, AC ring is ninja looted, its easily found out by a GM.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

as they stand on this, the rules are not fucking classic
Old 06-16-2019, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as they stand on this, the rules are not fucking classic
Says who? I definitely know on my server on live looting something without consent was called Ninja looting and not permitted.

Also, why are people so mad about this? What is the intense desire to just take shit from mobs you didn't kill?
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 06-17-2019, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the intense desire to just take shit from mobs you didn't kill
Basically that
Closed Thread