Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 07:21 AM
Large Bat

Default Lich of Miragul

I am trying to take down the Lich of Miragul for the paladin fiery avenger quest.

Assuming I can get him, does anyone have any experience as to how difficult the real Mirgaul that spawns is?

For those of you that have fought him, what would be the smallest group makeup that could take him out? Could myself, low 50s pally, and a torpor shaman take him?

Just trying to get a sense of what classes I may need to ask people to camp out there.

Thanks a lot for the input. Also, if any paladins take him out, would you mind PMing or posting here when you do so I can get a better sense of timing. From the wiki it looks like its 7 days.
Old 06-23-2017, 07:29 AM
Fire Giant

We did it with 2 groups ranging from level 50 to 60 and it was quite safe.
You could probably do it with one group with a cleric / torpor shaman / enchanter and dps but if I were I would go with 2 groups to be safe in case of something messes up and healer dies.
You don't wanna loose your book of scale !
Old 06-27-2017, 12:21 AM
Kobold

He has a large random proc lifetap I think around 1k.

We killed it with nec/mage/Torp shaman after a ton of losses. It's just rng with that proc if you're trying to kill it with low numbers.

He doesn't hit hard, you just need to be ready to burst heal up 1-3k burst.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:53 AM
Kobold

i took over kill about 20 of us, couldn't afford to loose them books! to check he was up (seemed to always be up) I went into the tunnel with sow and his agro range is huge so just leg it to permafrost if he comes after you. shouldn't train anyone but will be easy escape if u don't miss the hole in the ice!
Old 06-29-2017, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah Miragul is no joke. I think I was 52 when I was ready to finish my epic, and he basically one-shotted me with that lifetap of his. I had plenty of backup though, so we managed him okay once a more serious tank took over. A solid group of 60s will have no trouble with him.

It may have changed, but I know when I was camping the lich, he had an enormous variance and knowing the time of death wasn't very helpful. Something like a week plus or minus five days. Crazy.
Last edited by Vallanor; 06-29-2017 at 10:06 PM..
Closed Thread