Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 12:14 AM
Sarnak

Default summary April 4th, 2017

grats Ragnarok on Vindi, Tormax, Statue, and multiple more recruits, several of whom are people sick of Apex

grats Apex on yet another night of their entire guild being slaughtered and over a dozen members being suspended for breaking the rules right in front of multiple GMs
Old 04-05-2017, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

grats another victory for the good guys
Old 04-05-2017, 12:28 AM
Sarnak

Man that Tormax kill was close I bet if you guys just had one more plate wearing basher (Drybone) log in during that we woulda wiped.

Oh well.

http://drybone.ytmnd.com/
Old 04-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Sarnak

I bet drybone still got dkp tonight, amirite guys?
Old 04-05-2017, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

jeezus yall still here
Old 04-05-2017, 12:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by snufzaimoverlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man that Tormax kill was close I bet if you guys just had one more plate wearing basher (Drybone) log in during that we woulda wiped.

Oh well.

http://drybone.ytmnd.com/
Old 04-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Banned

good job big snufz
Old 04-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Banned

I'm not involved in all this business and don't really care for it; but Tune's a decent fellow for helping the server even tho it was very self invested ( but aren't we all? ).

The biggest issue in his guild was he tried to cater to the former Nilly boys and it was as obvious as fucking day light. Having Vapo's brother Capown screaming in TS at new players ( clerics who joined the server and making them quit because who wants to play a game with some raging psycho yelling at you, Mirkuls screaming in TS at new players because one of them asks "who are you?", Mirkuls telling everyone they should be level 60 or they don't raid and day in and day out showing up on a 55 cleric (people notice this shit) ) and thinking that's acceptable behavior just doesn't bode well with players.

Also the fact that all the Nilly rejects like HPT, Vapo, etc all came scrambling back was a bad, bad, bad, bad, bad move on his behalf because I personally know of atleast 5 people that refused to join his guild because of those connections.

Nilly left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, especially the generation of players I played with and people don't forget.

And look, most of those guys weren't even there to help him in this PvP battles they all dounced off/rmt'd off after getting loot according to what I heard.

I appreciate the time in had Apex when it first started but maybe next time don't let your pals slip on in when it's easy pixel flow time.

God Bless
Old 04-05-2017, 12:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nilly left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths, especially the generation of players I played with and people don't forget.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9tcA_AM4BE
Old 04-05-2017, 12:53 AM
Banned

I'm seeing a pretty savage Charles Dickins going down in Karl on leaderboard as well
Closed Thread