Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2019, 09:15 AM
Aviak

Default Natasha Whitewater KS'd my A Spirit of Flame - lost crown

Im aware that wiki says that a spirit of flame will attack Natasha. But no where did i see on p99 forums of people warn; YOU NEED THE LAST HIT ON A SPIRIT FLAME.

If A spirit flame starts fighting Natasha Whitewater, she may get the last hit. KSing you. Voiding you of your loot.

"Welcome to EQ, Fug you" - Says Natasha Whitewater to Mackenzie.
Natasha Whitewater has killed a Spirit Flame.
Natasha Whitewater was hit by non-melee for 688 points of damage
You have slain Natasha Whitewater!
You say, "b*tch"

Be warned, might think about rooting natasha, and pulling the flame elsewhere to fight. Dont fight the flame w/ natasha at arms length.

<3 u guys.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Aviak

Taken straight from the Cleric Epic Wiki.

Take the crown to Shmendrik Lavawalker (3600, 0) who spawns once every 3 hours. Stay at his spawn spot because he is level 30 so someone might kill him if you're not there. When you trade him the crown he will give you Oil of Fennin Ro and Natasha Whitewater will spawn. Natasha will kill Shmendrik, causing a spirit of flame to immediately spawn on his corpse. Kill this level 40 spirit of flame who has approximately 3300 hitpoints.

Loot the Damaged Goblin Crown from him. Natasha will also try to kill her so just root, enstill, mesmerize, or do something that will keep her out of the fight because if she gets the killing blow it may cause the corpse to disappear.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Aviak

dope, thnks Zerol, redundant post than, trying to figs out how to delete. Dont want to spam info on forums
Old 01-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Aviak

ah i stoppped reading after it said loot the damage goblin crown form him. The tid bit about Natasha killing blow should come BEFORE "loot the damaged goblin crown" someone should rewrite that walkthrough part for people like me who stop at "loot the damaged goblin crown"
Old 01-08-2019, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackenzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah i stoppped reading after it said loot the damage goblin crown form him. The tid bit about Natasha killing blow should come BEFORE "loot the damaged goblin crown" someone should rewrite that walkthrough part for people like me who stop at "loot the damaged goblin crown"
maybe that someone can be you? That's you know, how wiki's work...
Old 01-08-2019, 10:01 AM
Aviak

aye, tots agree rygar,

but im not very tech savy. I've never personally written on any wikis before. But since people here are so quick to respond, perhaps one of these quick repliers are also people who are able to quickly adjust the wiki.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackenzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Natasha Whitewater was hit by non-melee for 688 points of damage
You have slain Natasha Whitewater!
... what cleric spell does 688 damage to non undead?

/conspiracyhat on

-Mcoy
Old 01-08-2019, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
aye, tots agree rygar,

but im not very tech savy. I've never personally written on any wikis before. But since people here are so quick to respond, perhaps one of these quick repliers are also people who are able to quickly adjust the wiki.
Do you really expect us to believe that you can't reformat a paragraph on the wiki?
Old 01-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
aye, tots agree rygar,

So you were too lazy to finish reading what the wiki said about the epic quest you were trying to do and now you're too lazy to rewrite the wiki page to accommodate for your laziness. Suhprize suhprize.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:34 PM
Aviak

so interesting, i was only trying to be helpful, every comment here is negative. Love you guys, fixed the wiki. Im sure the time you spent writing those posts you could have made the change too. Nasty people.
Closed Thread