Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That reminds me, as far as tiny and weird looking goes, I keep hearing how awesome twinking out a starting gnome warrior with the tinkered gnome armor spell haste and some upper tier trade worn haste works out.

Not arguing cause on it certainly sounds fun and looks unique, but how hard is that to find? Only gnomes I know have never bothered raising it past 1st tier products and I hardly ever hang out in EC and can’t recall seeing anyone selling that?
Do some forum searching for crafters and ahungry.com for recent auctions. If you see someone selling a bunch of clockwork pieces they are either dumping alt-gear or they are a crafter.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

The gnome armor haste is a cool gimmick but its only so many charges
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Fairly easy to find. Gnome armor is rechargable. Haste uses 50p batteries to recharge.
Old 06-26-2019, 03:13 AM
Fire Giant

I have a guild pal selling Clockwork vambraces, boots and gloves för 6k. Yes they are rechargable using a 50p Stone from iceclad shop.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

That's basically 5p for 5 to 15ish minutes (depends on level) of 40% haste. Pretty insane really.

If you plan to solo to 60, I don't see how any other class beats that unless you have access to eyepatch of plunder somehow. If you don't plan to solo it's not worth much though.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

So let’s say you are a gnome warrior with a staff of battle in the mid 30’s. Investing in some basic other gear and the haste arms you get 40% extra haste for 30p each hour (approx 10 mins a charge). If you loot and sell 6 fine steel swords you can pay off the clicks you used.

Yea, that’s far from a gimmick.
Old 06-26-2019, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Pocket haste clicky 40% haste that is rechargeable is not a gimmick. If any warrior race could use it you know we’d all run around with it in our backpacks.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 06-26-2019, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

The best 3 pieces give 30 str/30 dex/40% spell haste.

This is no joke, and as a solo warrior this puts you at dwarf strength, and way ahead anybody’s dex. Not to mention you get access to the cheap powerful dwarven cultural armor. I believe it stacks with the cobalt boots strength buff too.

This is a fantastic build, and the only thing that sucks about it is that you can’t make a gnome sk to do the same thing.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best 3 pieces give 30 str/30 dex/40% spell haste.

This is no joke, and as a solo warrior this puts you at dwarf strength, and way ahead anybody’s dex. Not to mention you get access to the cheap powerful dwarven cultural armor. I believe it stacks with the cobalt boots strength buff too.

This is a fantastic build, and the only thing that sucks about it is that you can’t make a gnome sk to do the same thing.
I'm planning my gnome alt thanks to this thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

On a mostly solo basis based on a Brell/clockwork gear setup would you put all the points in stamina or double-down on the dex?
Old 06-26-2019, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm planning my gnome alt thanks to this thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

On a mostly solo basis based on a Brell/clockwork gear setup would you put all the points in stamina or double-down on the dex?
Definitely dex. People will tell you the extra dex wont make a big difference, but solo 50+ you want to be procing as much and as fast as possible. Str will not be an issue. Get your bind wound up and make a hotkey to do it in battle. Embalmers skinning knife is great for this.
Closed Thread